OCUK RWYB Drag Meet 1 (Of 2018) - Saturday 17th March 2018 - Santa Pod Raceway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Got back 0 runs they pretty much conned us all into thinking we were going to run. The track was fully dry for a good 3 hours and about 10 pairs got to run and a couple of bikes then that was it :/ morons.

Soldato
Got back 0 runs they pretty much conned us all into thinking we were going to run. The track was fully dry for a good 3 hours and about 10 pairs got to run and a couple of bikes then that was it :/ morons.

That's really not on. I would have been fuming, even if they let everyone go down once with the track being dry like you said would have been ok and a good will gesture to top it off. Much respect for your determination though.

Soldato
Good day then :p
G8 m8 8/8 love watching tractors go up and down a drag strip all day.

Also because I had lots of time I have worked out the exact rpm and amount of throttle required to make it pop and bang with the wr1 map :D
You got your money back though I would hope?
That's really not on. I would have been fuming, even if they let everyone go down once with the track being dry like you said would have been ok and a good will gesture to top it off. Much respect for your determination though.
Nope they refused to give anyone refunds. Left at about 4pm so I had been sat there since just before 9am :/

There was a guy in an sti wagon that was right at the front when they stopped running and he was bright red. Thought he was going to fight the Marshall guy lol. A guy in a cl65 got mad as well and did a massive burnout after turning round in the queue. Luckily he didn't crash or hit anything.

Soldato
How can they refuse to issue refunds???????

Bunch of tossers.

I wouldn't have left until I'd got a refund.
tbh i had been up since 5am and had a 3 hour drive home so i couldn't be bothered any more :(
Looks likes they were giving out vouchers.

Did you go back down to the signing on office? That's what I had to do when I got my voucher last year (And I'd had two runs too)
no but i think a lot of people did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom