***OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - Discussion!***

Soldato
What do we do when we receive our presents? Do we open them straight away and post on this thread? Do we wait until Christmas Day?

Just remember, it's against the law to open up Christmas presents before Christmas. Semi-Pro-Waster, Nitefly, Moses and I will be heading up the litigation committee to punish any offenders.

There'll be an unwrapping thread around Christmas. We open when that arrives!

Man of Honour
What do we do when we receive our presents? Do we open them straight away and post on this thread? Do we wait until Christmas Day?

wait untill Xmas day, i will be going through the bins of my SS @ 3am nightly to make sure they hav'nt opened anything early!

EDIT: my :eek: now has a hat on :D

Associate
Im going to be in HK for xmas this year so I wont be able to open/post pics of my present until the 27th. Are there any laws on opening presents after christmas? :p

Soldato
I knew it.

Your very welcome kind sir.

Im guessing you've opened it ?

Nope. I'm just nosey and looked at the delivery price and it somehow stuck in my mind around that figure. It won't be opened until Christmas day, in front of my family. Your painting skills are truly wonderful! I just peeled a bit back from the paper and had a look at the box. But the box is still in the wrapper and still closed.

Soldato
Awww did he guess from the invoice?

He sent me a message ages ago, im guessing he knew it was me, my stalking wasn't very hidden. :\

I mentioned the price of it being recorded. easy to find out how much it would cost.

I am disappoint, because it kinda ruined the fun for me really.

For shame !

Soldato
He sent me a message ages ago, im guessing he knew it was me, my stalking wasn't very hidden. :\

I mentioned the price of it being recorded. easy to find out how much it would cost.

I am disappoint, because it kinda ruined the fun for me really.

For shame !

I hadn't figured it out until you just said that your postage was £9.whatever! I'm sorry, but you did a silly.

Soldato
Fool of a took!

I have to open one of my presents early apparently, my ss says its perishable so unless I want to open it on Xmas day and find a rotten... Something... Then I best do as he says. I will take pictures for the unwrapping thread of course, an unless the instructions say otherwise (yes, there are instructions), then you lot will have to wait until then to find out that I've been sent a cows testicle/something delicious

Man of Honour
Fool of a took!

I have to open one of my presents early apparently, my ss says its perishable so unless I want to open it on Xmas day and find a rotten... Something... Then I best do as he says. I will take pictures for the unwrapping thread of course, an unless the instructions say otherwise (yes, there are instructions), then you lot will have to wait until then to find out that I've been sent a cows testicle/something delicious

i think your SS is cheap, the perishable is obviously a banana because he couldnt afford a butt plug

Back
Top Bottom