***OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - Discussion!***

Associate
Still waiting for the main bit of my SS to arrive, I ordered it over a week ago :( When's the absolute cut off point for sending? :eek:

Suppose I better start planning the emergency butplug b, I mean present b :D

Soldato
Still not received anything and have received no message from my SS to say it's delayed or on its way etc so either they havent got internet, they are being mean by not saying if I'll get one or.....my SS is going to be one of those people who just isnt bothering :(

Associate
Still not received anything and have received no message from my SS to say it's delayed or on its way etc so either they havent got internet, they are being mean by not saying if I'll get one or.....my SS is going to be one of those people who just isnt bothering :(

I haven't messaged my SS yet to let them know I exist, has anyone else not done it, or am I missing out on some potential fun here? :p

Hope you hear something soon, would be pretty bad not to get anything :(

Soldato
Santa here, Im sending your present by royal mail. I dont trust my local posties so its gonna be wrapped in plastic with it then being wrapping in Wrapping paper (wraping inception) DONT open the god dam letter, ive even spoiler tagged it! Should hit you by Friday/Saturday will be signed for. Much love santa

Exciting times for me :D Dont worry santa, the present will remain fully wrapped until Christmas :)

Soldato
So even though i was told it was shipped 2 weeks ago and they had already asked me to confirm my address twice, they have just told me it hasn't been sent yet and to confirm my address again. FFS bloody usless

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
ocuk_ss_gift.jpg

Came at about 8am this morning! The bigger package feels soft!

Thanks SS!

Maybe the envelope contains a cheque for considerable £££ too, one can only dream! :p

Edit*
Keyboard is on my chair facing the window as I forgot to open my blinds in the morning before leaving for work so the battery has not been able to charge for a month~ now!

Soldato
ocuk_ss_gift.jpg

Came at about 8am this morning! The bigger package feels soft!

Thanks SS!

Maybe the envelope contains a cheque for considerable £££ too, one can only dream! :p

Edit*
Keyboard is on my chair facing the window as I forgot to open my blinds in the morning before leaving for work so the battery has not been able to charge for a month~ now!

Battery lasts 3 months :p

Love that keyboard :)

kd

Back
Top Bottom