**** OcUK Secret Santa 2013 - Discussion Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
*cracks knuckles*

I better get someone easier to stalk than Werewolf and Judgeneo this year.

I've been online since I was 4-5 and literally every account I've ever made has been called Judgeneo (or that plus numbers), and I'm still hard to stalk? Awesome :D

Seriously considering entering this year again, was a lot of fun in the past, but I have more time and logistical constraints this year. Will update y'all later this week!

Don
Any chance we could find out who we have a few days early? I've got my Xmas rota through and it seems it have very little time to do any kidnapping, stalking, buying of presents etc etc!

There should be plenty of time, so don't worry :)

KD usually gets everything done well in advance of December, I believe last years was early to mid november.

Soldato
There should be plenty of time, so don't worry :)

KD usually gets everything done well in advance of December, I believe last years was early to mid november.

Aye, he said 16/17th previously, which is the day after my Xmas rota starts the only days I have off after that and before the postage date (the 8th I believe) in be in Telford for i50!

Our Xmas rota is from mid November to mid Jan (15th to the 15th) and I most of my days off this year are after Xmas =(

Il sort something out I'm sure!

Soldato
OP
Aye, he said 16/17th previously, which is the day after my Xmas rota starts the only days I have off after that and before the postage date (the 8th I believe) in be in Telford for i50!

Our Xmas rota is from mid November to mid Jan (15th to the 15th) and I most of my days off this year are after Xmas =(

Il sort something out I'm sure!

I'd love to move it (especially given I'm moving house on the 16th/17th), but I like to stick with it :)

kd

Soldato
OP
Update:

Anyone who has entered so far. I've checked you all, and added restrictions so anyone who has entered on Elfster you're clear to go.

I've also added restrictions for anyone who entered previously so they don't get the same person as last year.

If you are entering, and felt like spreading the word, please feel free to put thread link into the sig :)

kd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom