*** OcUK Secret Santa 2019 - Sign Up CLOSED - Discussion Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
SS package arrived today, thank you!

Edit*
I opened the jiffy as thought the internals were wrapped only to reveal over 20 packs of Haribo! I stopped counting at 20 lol. The main gift is wrapped though so will save that and haven't read the note yet as want to leave it all a nice surprise on unwrap day. Thank you SS :cool:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
i've just had tracking details for mine!

says it was posted today, so obviously my SS will be banned for missing the posting deadline :D

Soldato
Just checked the tracking on mine and it looks like DHL are having problems with it. It says estimated delivery date 13th December but then it says delayed and to contact the sender. :(

Man of Honour
Mine has arrived! I have not sent mine yet, for reasons (my minion elf is stuck in bed ill). Sorry, that’s crappy - free to ban me, t’would be fair enough as the rules are clear and there has been time to sort it, but alas, life.

Man of Honour
OP
Just checked the tracking on mine and it looks like DHL are having problems with it. It says estimated delivery date 13th December but then it says delayed and to contact the sender. :(

That's a bit odd,

whoever has Street as their victim can they please send me a trust msg, there's obviously something gone wrong here..

Man of Honour
I'm sorry not to have got around to it this year, had so much travel on I couldn't be certain I would meet the deadlines. In order to not feel completely left out I have purchased a plug myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom