*** OcUK Secret Santa 2022 - SIGNUP CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haz 4090!
Don
OP
Thread updates made me lol. I’ve awoken from my hangover slumber (gotta love free bars and no restraint at the work Christmas do). Glad to see a load more pressies have arrived, I’ll sort the latest list over the next day or two.

Soldato
If possible can my SS maybe message Worthy and confirm how many parcels I should have?

I'm part of another SS from avforums and I have received 3 parcels, 2 directly from Amazon. One that was posted to me has "OCUK" on the outside but I'm unsure about the other 2 amazon parcels as they have "booyaka" as my middle name on the parcel but it's unclear if they are from avforums or Ocuk secret santa....

Thanks

Soldato
If possible can my SS maybe message Worthy and confirm how many parcels I should have?

I'm part of another SS from avforums and I have received 3 parcels, 2 directly from Amazon. One that was posted to me has "OCUK" on the outside but I'm unsure about the other 2 amazon parcels as they have "booyaka" as my middle name on the parcel but it's unclear if they are from avforums or Ocuk secret santa....

Thanks
Ban for mentioning forum competitors tbh. Present to be returned.

:D

Transmission breaker
Don
No reference to OCUK, or Secret Santa on the package, but this is what is inside my package.

SecretSantaFull.jpg

Looking forward to the unwrap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom