*** OcUK Secret Santa 2023 - UNWRAP THREAD ***

Soldato
I got trolled with the packaging!
Loved it, the boxes kept on coming and coming! My family were in stitches so thanks!

Also, love the dedication to stalking. I mentioned in passing I loved these chocolates and they were discontinued. So delighted to get TWENTY bars!

Thanks Santa!

Also, I dare say I could fashion some hot pants out the wrappers!
Most importantly, why has your Christmas tree got balls?

Soldato
a7ghK5M.jpg

Thanks Santa, cable stripper is dead handy, Tech Deck will immediately being added to my desk in work. Gives me a good excuse to tidy up the desk and add some ramps etc :D

Whisky will be enjoyed, one per evening :)
Looks mega!!

5FbpVRw.jpeg

hYkkaAp.jpeg

PKjP73P.jpeg

:o :confused:

Associate
Unwrapped mine this morning and I was delighted with the contents.

It started off with a jiffy bag which I opened when it first arrived.

It turned into wrapping paper.

jpeg-optimizer-1000078902.jpg

Followed shortly by another jiffy bag.

jpeg-optimizer-1000078903.jpg

What do we have here? Multiple parcels in wrapping paper. (By this point I was praying to not find multiple jiffy bags :cry:)

jpeg-optimizer-1000078904.jpg

What then followed were four really well researched and thought through presents.

jpeg-optimizer-1000078905.jpg

The led gloves looks very handy for working on the car and probably a million other hard to see places. I'll probably pretend I'm in minority report with them first.

The motogp book looks very interesting and I will be enjoying reading this over the course of the week whilst I'm off work.

The oreos will no doubt get stolen by my family.

The star of the show are the mini mole grips. They're a lot smaller than the photo suggests. I never even knew these existed otherwise I would have got myself a pair. There have been many occasions when I have tried to use mole grips for a job but they've been too big to fit into a tight space. So these will likely get used a lot. I also realise one of my only ocuk posts this year was recommending mole grips for a task which is funny.

Overall, fantastic work @Dyson. Hope you've had a great Christmas.

I really appreciated getting family safe presents too.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks to whoever sent me this! Very much appreciated!! I’ve been needing new strings for ages. Appreciate you going over budget for me <3

(Sorry, can’t fix the link from my phone. Don’t know how to)

xcJUq5p.jpg

edit: thank you @mushtafa!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jcr
Soldato
Many thanks to my SS for my present I shall upload shortly!

Thanks Santa for the fuel and inspiration! Chief Hound-spector Barley just making sure nothing is poisoned.
No worries at all, honestly I went around in circles you only tend to post about cycling, and serious cycling is something I know nothing about! So hopefully the fuel will keep you going and gives you a good idea of some places to cycle next!

Don

No worries at all, honestly I went around in circles you only tend to post about cycling, and serious cycling is something I know nothing about! So hopefully the fuel will keep you going and gives you a good idea of some places to cycle next!
You're welcome :D

By the way, if I lived in your town I would say the same of a different nearby town instead too if someone asked me where I live ;)

I was born there though, so I'm allowed to be self deprecating :D

Soldato

Excellent choices, the book is essential reading and I somehow don’t have a copy.

Back
Top Bottom