*** OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2019 ***

Soldato
Redeemed perfectly thanks! Haven't bit the bullet on what to buy yet though, hopefully I'll grab something in this new year sale. Was thinking a coop one like overcooked so me and a missus can have a big argument! :p
I highly recommend this game if you want to end your relationship. I actually want to kill her when we ever put it on, she's that infuriating with it.

Don
Redeemed perfectly thanks! Haven't bit the bullet on what to buy yet though, hopefully I'll grab something in this new year sale. Was thinking a coop one like overcooked so me and a missus can have a big argument! :p

happy days!

I’m not to blame for any arguments! Mines just started playing Jurassic Park world evolution on the PS4, queue screams and shouting when the raptors get out :D:p

Soldato
No worries dude, you weren't too bad to stalk to be honest however I did have to venture away from OcUK to identify what your interests were.

Hope that I didn't get total crap as I haven't any clue on the whole smoking thing although it does look and sound awesome!
Not in the slightest, I'm very much looking forward to giving the different woods a try. I normally just stick to hickory as I know it well but this will give me a chance to try some others and see how they compare! :)

Soldato
Do you have any tracking UnluckBenski? Not seen any sign of anything arriving yet. :(
Yep, just dug the tracking number out...

Royal Mail say it's not a guaranteed service and could take up to the 15th. FFS!

Will Trust you the tracking number in a second, sorry this is getting ridiculous :(

Also did order a book for the little one to be delivered direct though - any sign of that?

Last edited:
Associate
Royal Mail say it's not a guaranteed service and could take up to the 15th. FFS!

Not to worry. I was more concerned that it had gone missing a second time. Thanks for the tracking number, I will monitor to see progress.

Also did order a book for the little one to be delivered direct though - any sign of that?

Ahh yes! That arrived yesterday. We were wondering who had sent it. Thank you very much!! My son was very pleased to receive it and we ended up reading it to him twice last night. Haha.

LRhnVWG.jpg

Soldato
Ahh yes! That arrived yesterday. We were wondering who had sent it. Thank you very much!! My son was very pleased to receive it and we ended up reading it to him twice last night. Haha.

LRhnVWG.jpg
Ace! That book was my girlfriend's favourite Christmas book as a kid and we've been slowly passing it onto the next generation. There was a copy in your original package too :p

Associate
I'm very pleased to say that mine arrived late last week. I've been away for the weekend so only just got chance to upload the photos.

Firstly, a massive thanks to @LuckyBenski (and your girlfriend) for perservering with this. The second package clearly wasn't a bodged effort to just get something sent and had plenty of thought into its contents.

CimXHcr.jpg

UWp5mNr.jpg

aEEJ2tF.jpeg

There was a vegan theme to the package with lots of interesting foods to try. My dad made a roast chestnut dish on christmas day and it was absolutely delicious so I may replicate that with some of the whole chestnuts. I love "real" duck and so I'm looking forward to seeing if the vegan version can compare.

We took the jelly sweets away with us this weekend. They went down very well as a treat when we got back to the car after being out in the cold. We couldn't stop eating them and couldn't tell any difference from "normal" jelly sweets. They were great.

The cable organisers customised with my initials are very useful. I've now got my headphone cable wound around the larger one rather than being stuffed into my work bag all tangled.

Once again, thank you very much.

Thanks to @cainer for your efforts this year too. I think you can officially sit back and relax for another 10-11 months now.

Back
Top Bottom