*** OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2021 ***

Soldato
Well it's not quite over just yet, @Russinating has some extra gifts on route to him and it looks like they still haven't arrived yet :/

Received it this morning, but from a neighbour who took it in... I presume a few days ago but our paths only just crossed due to NYE etc.
Thank you so much... no exaggeration but my OH was absolutely over the moon about the Guylian's :cry: they're her favourite and she didn't get any from anyone this year. I checked if I'd ever mentioned them here but I haven't so very lucky guess?!?

05UGLwJ.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
Received it this morning, but from a neighbour who took it in... I presume a few days ago but our paths only just crossed due to NYE etc.
Thank you so much... no exaggeration but my OH was absolutely over the moon about the Guylian's :cry: they're her favourite and she didn't get any from anyone this year. I checked if I'd ever mentioned them here but I haven't so very lucky guess?!?

Ahh glad they turned up, yeah lucky guess i suppose with the chocolates, they seemed the best of the bunch (along with the liqueurs) from a multibuy offer in Morrisons :)
shame you didn't get them in time to open with your other gift, that was out of my control i'm afraid but glad your happy with what i got you

Caporegime
Had to blow most of the budget on the fuse ;)

Apologies for my lateness, but I actually already got to use this present on a Monday hike, many thanks @Russinating

Never heard of alltrails before, but it'll go down well with my cycling adventures so I gave it a go. There's a little 10km ride close by so I'll give that a go tomorrow, and it'll be the first entry in the journal you got me :)

It looks like a great app, gonna be doing tons on it I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom