OcUK Seti Team Matches Season 2 - Signup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Originally posted by Mark G
Please don't post in here unless you want to join the league. It will make our job harder if we have to wade through lots of posts to find the joiners.

Also, more team leaders still needed.

Thanks.:)

if ur really really really short of teamleaders, then i suppose u can add me to ur list:o

Soldato
Originally posted by [ASSE]Hinchy
Well it looks like [ASSE]Arnie01 has been unfairly banned from the forums so I think the All Star Space Elephants are going to have to fold.

It's been enjoyable but there will be no more All Star Space Elephants crunching for Team Overclockers. It really is a shame it has had to end like this and so close to the 10,000.

[ASSE]Arnie01 apologises to those attempting to arrange the league as he feels as though he may have messed you around a bit.

He wishes all of the SETI forum the best for the future, adding it was the forum he felt most at home in. :(

Sorry tp take over thread a bit Mark but are you going to be staying round these forums Hinchy. I had a feeling this would happen tho.:(

Soldato
I'm not so sure. I don't think the ban was justified and seeing as he got me into SETI it just wouldn't be the same crunching without him.

I'm currently thinking about it but I think my final decision will be to underclock all my computers :(

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by [ASSE]Hinchy
I'm not so sure. I don't think the ban was justified and seeing as he got me into SETI it just wouldn't be the same crunching without him.

I'm currently thinking about it but I think my final decision will be to underclock all my computers :(

what happened?

Man of Honour
Originally posted by MDPlatts
what happened?
Lets just say a picture of someone got photochopped and they took exception to it. combined with some unfortunate hole digging. I'm sorry to see ASSE go too, but I can understand the reasons why this decision was taken.

Please can we get this thread back on topic now. Thanks.

Last edited:
Associate
HELLO i want to be in the races again!!! i have not been on the forums for a while, but my machine is still crunching away 24/7 , but it is just soo warm outside to stay on here for all hours. anyways

Name in both counts is = Curiousalien

Associate
Time to try and get a bit more active in the forums methinks.

forum name=seti name = magman

I'll go for team leader as well. (Here's hoping work settles down a bit before the races start)

Yahoo Id: ocuk_magman (though I've only just registered this)

Soldato
I've been considering my options and I'm still in, I'll also go for team leader if there is a shortage of volounteers.:)

I'll sort out a yahoo addy if needed.

Wise Guy
Associate
OP
Ok, looking at this so far, we have the following........

TEAM LEADERS
Adwhitworth
HakMe2Deth
eXothermic
magman
Knights Of The Black Rose (Markjcj)

MINIONS
Augmented
[cran]jeff
Bundles
Feek
SKILL
DreederOcUK
Biffa
walsherz
Battie
zx|muppet
PurDunamis
Team Bad Spandex
BENJAMIN HERBLE
Da[]saN
Gavstar
Widget
Bigboy
Chrisp7
Madlew2001
The Balrog
Iron Crow
riotstar
Grouch
Aydon
Snasher
Mortlake
Piggymon
Lc
ICBM
[Dave Stylee]
pyro
Curiousalien
Jem
Chasser

Whilst we have the potential for a reasonable league with five teams taking part, i'm sure it would generally be agreed that a couple more teams would add to the competition in much the same way as it did last time around.

Therefore i'm on the lookout for a couple more volunteers for Team Leadership duties, and rest assured that your responsibilities during this team selection phase will be, on the whole, fairly painless :D

Anyone else wishing to enter is also welcome, and this thread remains open for just under another two days.

Soldato
OK - If you need more people for the teams I may make myself available, depends on a couple of issues ongoing at the moment, will post again to confirm/decline :)

Last edited:
Associate
Hey hey I almost missed this!

Please count me in
Forum name: -<=[Tw18]=>-
Set name: thewaiting18

Does this mean i'll have to read the forum regulary again :ee:

As far as team leader goes not this time guy's. I'm working till 10pm most days so I'd be about as much use as a, well as a really useless thing :p

Yeah, just look at my Que, it'd bad for you:p

Let's get the party started :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom