OcUK Southwest Meet - Get Your Names In!

Myself and [TW]Fox have been chatting on MSN, and have been having some trouble thinking of a pub to get to :p

i don't live in the area, so i don't have a clue!

maybe some locals could point us to a big pub, maybe a chain pub, thats big enough to accept us lot?

^^^ good idea. the reason is might need to be a chain pub is mainly size. you're not likely to find a privately owned pub that is keen on 25+ people coming in and eating/drinking.

plus, the Hungry Horse was very popular with everyone on the RR meets.

The Wetherspoons is something to take into consideration though, thanks:)

maybe some more input?

FincH said:
Well done JaMMieDoDGer.

Seems I may not be able to go to this now as I've been away all weekend and had to take two days off at very short notice and work had to find someone to cover for me and now I've come back from holiday and they have already done next weeks shifts and I always work Saturdays so unless there is some pure stroke of luck and I don't get a shift or if I get scheduled a late shift, I won't be coming.

Will find out later tonight. Bit gutted, but I can't keep taking time off work

noooooo :( i wanted to show you the 205! ;)

Will Gill: if you're going down the A30, give me a ring when you get to Shaftesbury, and i'll join you. my number will be posted nearer the time. :)

If they want to, yeah. But be warned, there may be a few 'forum jokes' floating about (mostly Mondeo ones probably:p)

Get the ones who are registered to post in this thread :)

edit: JaMMieDoDGer - whats your real name mate, i'll put it in the first post if thats ok?

Another question for anyone really - has anyone got a video camera that they could bring along? maybe a bullet cam? it'd be nice to get some footage :)

Last edited:
Mike306dt said:
Only got access to a kodak digicam, but will definately bring it. Neither of them drive mondeo's lol. I'll try get him to post if I can get hold of him lol! Have you all decided where this lunch is going to be now? Must remember to book the day off at work tomorrow also!

i can't remember the name of the pub exactly, i'll get hold of FincH/[TW]Fox when they're next online. have a look at the route (OP) as well, that might give you some idea:)

Back
Top Bottom