OcUK Survey 2019 Results

Soldato
OP
Should have been all mandatory fields.

You can’t really compare results if not all answers where filled in.
Of course you can. Some questions some people just don't really care about, e.g. politics or tech and that's fair enough.

The vast majority answered all the questions, you can see in the screen shots of the last section that there were 1 or 2 who didn't answer certain questions.

Man of Honour
Should have been all mandatory fields.

You can’t really compare results if not all answers where filled in.

Trouble is some of the questions didn't necessarily have the answer the individual was looking for, take me for instance when answering some of the political ones I genuinely either didn't have all the information required to answer some given question or didn't really fall within the categories defined. It's not that I am some kind of nutter that promotes anarchy more that I wouldn't want to give an opinion within defined categories for something I know little to nothing about. What skews the results more? An individual not answering a question or that individual being forced to answer a question on something they have no prior knowledge of or opinion on? @Mason- Keep it up dude, will be interesting to see how different the demographic looks next year. All the same people just getting older?

Back
Top Bottom