**OcUK ULTIMA 7" IPS & 10" IPS SUPER-FAST TABLETS - SPECIAL PRE-ORDER PRICING!!**

OcUK Staff
Hi there

For those of you who want a tablet, but want to ensure its fast and responsive, has a great high-resolution, uses IPS screen technology for better angles and is constructed with an aluminium ally back for quality feel. Look no further, I present you the OcUK Ultima Tablets which are built from high spec components for speed and uses IPS technology screens with great viewing angles and brightness. Even more impressive is our special pre-order pricing on these units:-

OcUK Ultima 7" IPS 8GB Tablet PC - Android ICS 4.0 /w Playstore @ £89.99 inc VAT

TB-003-OT_400.jpg

OcUK Ultima tablets use a combination of the fastest hardware to ensure gameplay is smooth and response is instant. The other major advantage is they use Super-High resolution IPS screens for incredible image quality along with great viewing angles. They also come housed in very high quality and extremely thin chassis making them stunning to look at as well making you the envy of all your friends.

OcUK Ultima tablets are unbeatable for the money and their performance cannot be matched at this price point and the screens making using them a joy. They also feature aluminium ally back plate which further adds to the quality of these tablets, for the money these are unbeatable!

Specification:-
- Processor: Cortex A9 1.20GHz Powerful Processor
- Graphics: Mali 400 3D Hardware Acceleration
- Display Screen: 7" Super Resolution 1024x600 IPS LED Backlit screen
- Operating System: Andoid ICS 4.0 /w Playstore
- Language: Multiple language support (English Default)
- Memory: 1GB DDR3
- Storage: 8GB NAND Flash
- Memory Card: Micro-SD (Support upto 32GB)
- G-Sensor: Yes
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless network
- Touch: Capacitive screen
- Mini-USB Port
- Mini-HDMI supporting 1080P Video output
- Video Decode: AVI (H.264, DIVX, XVID), RM, RMVB, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4?H.264, MPEG, DIVX, XVID), MPEG, MPG, FLV. HD 1080P max.
- Music Decode: MP3,WMA,MP2,OGG,AAC,M4A,MA4,FLAC,APE,WAV
- Picture Format: JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- Camera: Front 0.3M/Rear 2.0M
- Battery: 2800maH / 3.7v
- Dimensions: 184 x 121 x 8.5mm
- Warranty: 1yr

Was [£119.99] Inc. VAT

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Ultima 10.1" IPS 8GB Tablet PC - Android Jellybean 4.1 w/ Playstore @ £149.99 inc VAT

TB-006-OT_400.jpg

OcUK Ultima tablets use a combination of the fastest hardware to ensure gameplay is smooth and response is instant. The other major advantage is they use Super-High resolution IPS screens for incredible image quality along with great viewing angles. They also come housed in very high quality and extremely thin chassis making them stunning to look at as well making you the envy of all your friends.

OcUK Ultima tablets are unbeatable for the money and their performance cannot be matched at this price point and the screens making using them a joy. They also feature aluminium ally back plate which further adds to the quality of these tablets, for the money these are unbeatable!

Specification:-
- Processor: Cortex A9 1.50GHz Multi-Core
- Graphics: Quad Core Mali 400 3D Hardware Acceleration
- Display Screen: 10.1" Super Resolution 1280x800 IPS LED Backlit screen
- Operating System: Andoid Jellybean 4.1 /w Playstore
- Language: Multiple language support (English Default)
- Memory: 1GB DDR3
- Storage: 8GB NAND Flash
- Memory Card: Micro-SD (Support upto 32GB)
- G-Sensor: Yes
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless network
- Touch: Capacitive screen
- Mini-USB Port
- Mini-HDMI supporting 1080P Video output
- Video Decode:AVI H.264, DIVX, DIVX, XVID, rm, rmvb, MKV?H.264, DIVX, DIVX, XVID), WMV, MOV, MP4?H.264, MPEG, DIVX, XVID), DAT?VCD), VOB?DVD), PMP,MPEG, MPG, FLV?H.263?H.264), ASF, TS, TP, 3GP, MPG etc.
- Music Decode: MP3,WMA,MP2,OGG,AAC,M4A,MA4,FLAC,APE,WAV
- Picture Format: JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- Camera: Front 0.3M/Rear 2.0M
- Battery: 5000maH / 3.7v
- Warranty: 1yr

Was [£199.99] Inc. VAT

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

The most important feature of a tablet is the screen for both image clarity and viewing angles along with its touch ability. These OcUK Ultima tablets use capacitive touch which is what most use these days including the big brand names such as Apple and Samsung. The IPS technology is what gives the biggest improvement, most low price tablets have TN screens which have poor image quality/colours and really poor viewing angles, but that is why they are cheap. OcUK Ultima tablets are built using IPS screens and the image quality is absolutely superb as they also sport very high resolutions. In short the specification is pretty incredible and the price is very fair.

Stock is due in 1-2 weeks, we are guaranteeing that all pre-orders will be shipped for a pre-Christmas delivery, so you will get it in time for Christmas.

These are without a doubt the the best tablets we sell performance wise, screen wise and build quality wise compared to all the other Tablets we sell excluding Apple.

OcUK Staff
OP
Damn shame a) the 7" isnt 16GB, b) its not Jelly Bean, c) I just got 2 off another place.

a) Went with 8GB as its more popular size, you can still upgrade capacity with MicroSD
b) You can upgrade I believe
c) :(

The biggest point is I've spent a lot of time looking and testing, we now have something suitable which can fall under the "Ultima" name and the most important aspect the screen is what makes these so much better than the other lower cost options on the market, its using same screen technology as what the Nexus 7 uses and is similar to Ipads and as the screen is what you see its really the most important aspect of a tablet. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Quite interested in the 7", had a couple before and the screens were well meh!

IPS should solve that, multicore cpu, im guessing that means dual core?

Yep, the weakness of most the sub £100 tablets is TN screen, low image quality, low resolution and poor viewing angles. IPS fixes all three of those. :)

Yes its dual core. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Whats the battery life like on these when web browsing with wifi on and during video playback?

Web browsing is circa 6hrs off the battery. Watching a video not tried, but would assume it would be around 4hrs.

Shall do more intensive testing to check battery life.

Associate
These do look really nice for the price... but already have an ipad and a nexus 7 so not sure I could justify another. *thinks a bit*

Maybe it would be a good idea to have one dedicated to use in the bathroom!

OcUK Staff
OP
These do look really nice for the price... but already have an ipad and a nexus 7 so not sure I could justify another. *thinks a bit*

Maybe it would be a good idea to have one dedicated to use in the bathroom!

Haha!

I am actually looking at a 9.7" model too, which you have to look twice to realise its not an Ipad, its very similar in design, identical size. But its more powerful, uses the new Samsung quad core processor, is an IPS and truly stunning unit. However its not cheap, be approx £250.

The two listed here really are a lot of tablet for the money! :)
End of the day, you don't like it send it back under DSR, you got 14 days with OcUK.

Associate
I am interested in the 7" model to use as an in car MP3 player. Think i will try and mount it in the center of the dash above the stereo and connect it using the aux in at the back of the stereo. I do have a 9" tablet (same as the OcUK nebula) but it has a bad TN screen with very limited viewing angle so is unsuitable for what i want but this IPS 7" will be perfect. What i would like to know is -

will the 7" ultima charge via the mini-usb connection?

and, how long will it be at the pre-order price?

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

An update, the 10" tablet is actually Android Jellybean 4.1 :), product descriptions updated!

Also potentially can get a super hardcore 7" spec, with true dual core chip, 1280x800 IPS screen and 16GB RAM, about £50 more! I myself don't think its worth the premium as the one above does everything fine!

OcUK Staff
OP
who makes these?

We can't disclose that I am afraid, the longer it takes our competitors to find these the better.

But brands such as Sumvision, DGM, Samsung use the same factory. :)

The quality is superb and as always any issue just send one back under our 14 day DSR terms. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
is it a multi touch screen Gibbo? mother in law is getting one for xmas and the one my partners sister in law showed me is pants.

may get a 10" one myself. what to buy myself, a new amp or a tablet??

Yes, all the tablets we sell are multi-touch capacitive. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
I am interested in the 7" model to use as an in car MP3 player. Think i will try and mount it in the center of the dash above the stereo and connect it using the aux in at the back of the stereo. I do have a 9" tablet (same as the OcUK nebula) but it has a bad TN screen with very limited viewing angle so is unsuitable for what i want but this IPS 7" will be perfect. What i would like to know is -

will the 7" ultima charge via the mini-usb connection?

and, how long will it be at the pre-order price?

7" will not I am afraid, the 10" does however but probably won't fit. You'd have to rig it to be powered from your car battery.

Back
Top Bottom