ocUK via Paypal?

Associate
Hi, unsure where to place this exactly, so I've just posted in the General Hardware section.

So from one of my previous posts, I asked about a silent setup for one of my kids. They've now gone and ordered that, and as they have paid via Paypal, their email has only got Paypal details of the order, but nothing from ocUK yet.

Just wanted to know; when you make an order for a full system and pay via Paypal, is there supposed to be any other confirmation from ocUK? Or will just the Paypal confirmation of payment be enough?

Just want to make sure they're not waiting for something that's not happening.

Thanks for any information guys.

Associate
OP
Unsure if they made an order without registering (can't remember if that's still possible here), they weren't clear about that. Will need to ask them what they did exactly. Have them send over to me all the emails they've got and anything pertaining to the ocUK order tomorrow. Will know better what's been done and not done later on. But wanted to see if there's anything I might have missed over the matter was all.

Soldato
I have made a few orders with OCUK and paid with PayPal.
Each time i have had confirmation emails from OCUK as well.

Would have thought even if they never registered (also not sure if this is possible), OCUK would still acknowledge that they received the order.

Back
Top Bottom