OCUK - You guys are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just opened an order from a competitor and i got free easter eggs with it! So there. :p

Unfortunately i just fried the set of cathodes i ordered. :(

Nothing spectacular

my free gift was 2 x UV akasa neons

I guess since I ordered the DFI mobo some kind soul thought it a good idea to send the UV lights with it.

Nice touch! although I dread to think how much I've spent with them in the last five years so I guess I am due a freebie :D

On another note i phoned OcUK support up an hour ago and the phone was answered before the first ring ended. :eek:
I asked the dude if he was wearing the phone on his hip as a holster. :cool:

LoadsaMoney said:
I love it when you see the Delivery man coming down the street. :D

(ohh err sounds a bit rude that). :eek:

You start getting all excited. :D

True, although what about everytime to hear a van pull up and it's not citylink :(

Even worse when you see the delivery guy going next door with your new monitor lol.

I was stood at the door with precisely this expression: :eek:

Then when the neighbour corrected the geezer and he came up my drive: :D

SiriusB

My experience of OcUK has been great so far, but I have now reached the make or break phase for my relationship with any online retailer...THE DREADED TECH SUPPORT/RETURNS!... with any luck it'll be just as good as the rest of their service :)

SiriusB said:
Even worse when you see the delivery guy going next door with your new monitor lol.

I was stood at the door with precisely this expression: :eek:

Then when the neighbour corrected the geezer and he came up my drive: :D

SiriusB

Now there is a test of an honest neighbour! :D

Octavarium said:
My experience of OcUK has been great so far, but I have now reached the make or break phase for my relationship with any online retailer...THE DREADED TECH SUPPORT/RETURNS!... with any luck it'll be just as good as the rest of their service :)

Exactly the same stage i am at. A quick responce to my phone call and a good chat gives me hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom