OCUK - You guys are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
City link just knocked on my door, and said my 2 gig of memory I ordered from o/c was sent to the wrong depot, and may have it tomorrow. Now that really sucks.

Thankyou O/c for the refund on the postage. :)

Octavarium said:
My experience of OcUK has been great so far, but I have now reached the make or break phase for my relationship with any online retailer...THE DREADED TECH SUPPORT/RETURNS!... with any luck it'll be just as good as the rest of their service :)

It depends on the age of the product. If it is within 28days ocuk will do a straight swap for a new one if its a duffer but if its older than that it will go back to the manufacturer which i was told could take up to 28 days but in the end took nearly 2 months. Not pleased...

Mr Mister said:
It depends on the age of the product. If it is within 28days ocuk will do a straight swap for a new one if its a duffer but if its older than that it will go back to the manufacturer which i was told could take up to 28 days but in the end took nearly 2 months. Not pleased...

Its less than a week old (didn't work right from the start) so with any luck it should be OK. :D

glen8 said:
ah yes that's another thing. If you include the post office reciept when returning goods, ocuk refund it :-) Now that's good service.

You gota be joking, my mate returned his DOA motherboard the other week, cost him £19 to send it back, he phoned up a few days later after he received his new one asking about his postage cost, they basically told him to go whistle for it, he's not getting it back at all.

I seriously suggest this thread be locked. Always someone with a problem and it turns into a flame ocuk fest.

Side note - ocuk been excellent for me but I have never had to return anything so can't comment on that.

Octavarium said:
My experience of OcUK has been great so far, but I have now reached the make or break phase for my relationship with any online retailer...THE DREADED TECH SUPPORT/RETURNS!... with any luck it'll be just as good as the rest of their service :)

Ive found them great, got a netgear router that knacked after 5 days, after spending 40 mins on the phone to a guy in affrica who had a manual but no clue I sent a email to OCers for an RMA and a bit if a B*T** about netgear support. They sent me the next model up in the netgear range.

Was V pleased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom