** OCULUS RIFT NEW RRP CONFIRMED **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

So at their snazzy conference Oculus have just announced a drop in the retail price of Oculus. You can now pick up an Oculus Rift VR headset with a pair of touch controllers for £399. This is of course the same price as they ran during their wildly successful Summer of Rift.

While I'm not expecting the volume of sales we saw over the summer I am expecting an uplift and possible shortage running into the busiest couple of months of the year. If you want one as a Christmas present for a loved one, or yourself, then grab one early to avoid being disappointed in December!

With some great games coming up this winter you can join the future now!

Keep an eye out for Oculus content on our OcUK twitch channel SOON!

Ultimate Oculus Bundle - Oculus Rift Headset and Oculus Touch Controllers @ £399.00 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Ulti...t-and-Oculus-Touch-Controllers-VR-005-OR.html

The Oculus Rift is unlike anything you've ever experienced. Whether you're stepping into your favourite game or watching an immersive VR film you'll feel like you're really there.

Only £399.00 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Do you do Rift VR 'tasters' in the shop or is it just set up for Hive?
Hive? You mean vive i hope unless were testing a thermostat :D

I too wonder this, Ill be passing ocuk in the next month and wanted to try vr once more i remember trying a dk2 long ago at insomnia and i do not know if id be motion sick from vr unfortunately

OcUK Staff
OP
Hive? You mean vive i hope unless were testing a thermostat :D

I too wonder this, Ill be passing ocuk in the next month and wanted to try vr once more i remember trying a dk2 long ago at insomnia and i do not know if id be motion sick from vr unfortunately

We should have one here by next month. They already provided a unit but the guy here who was passed it held on to it for "testing purposes".

Will update with a proper thread when we have it and update all the online booking stuff as well.

Back
Top Bottom