Odd question at work, performance.

Associate
Preps, now that is an app that i never thought i would see mentioned on these forums ! :p We are a Creo (or Kodak shall i say) house, Prinergy and VLF's etc.
CS3 seems a lot quicker on my MBP, just to let you know.

Soldato
wush said:
Probably basing his statement on the older Macs plodding along on their G4 processors. The whole line is speedy after the switch to Intel :)

I tend to find that older PPC software is slower to run on an Intel mac; likley due to rosetta itself, but thats likley to change once every thing goes native intel.

Its this whole mac vs pc thing again! I say horses for courses, use the best tool for what you want to do. Historically the best graphics/design softwares was on the mac therefore a lot of people in that line of business got used to them on the mac platform, and thoose kind of software got developed further on the macs than others as they got sold more. But really in todays market; theres no type of software that you can get on the mac that you can't get on the pc and vice versa, its just about finding the best verison of that software for you.

PS I much perfer macs thou.... :D

Back
Top Bottom