*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Caporegime
You've got until 11.59pm tonight to grab Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition from the PS4 PlayStation store for just under £7 each. Both titles are really worth that amount.

I just had to buy Brothers on PS4 as it was great on PS3 PS+ but to now play it in 1080p should be even better.

Soldato
You've got until 11.59pm tonight to grab Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition from the PS4 PlayStation store for just under £7 each. Both titles are really worth that amount.

I just had to buy Brothers on PS4 as it was great on PS3 PS+ but to now play it in 1080p should be even better.

I've gone for Brothers, it looks great!

Thanks for the heads up.

V F

V F

Soldato
Shocking the price of games. I remember you'd rarely see anything above £39.99. Steel case, deluxe/collectors editions and such can hit £100.

Associate
Preowned Xenoblade Chronicles is £35 in CEX in Crawley which is a decent price if anyone is in the area. Also have 3D version for £15 preowned.

I'm not sure if the deal is still on, but on the WiiU eShop one can buy a digital version of the original Xenoblade Chronicles for less than a tenner (£8.99 I think). Promotion likely due to the new one releasing tomorrow.

Also Amazon still have a great deal on the O3DSXL, just £100 for a new one with 2 games. If you can sell the games, that's like £50/£60 for a brand new original 3DSXL and I believe it comes on FW below 9.2 if anyone is interested in that. If I weren't broke, I'd buy one despite the fact that I already own one (on a later firmware though).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B018ILF7N2?ref_=gbps_tit_s-3_7907_025a4ce1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Associate
Shocking the price of games. I remember you'd rarely see anything above £39.99. Steel case, deluxe/collectors editions and such can hit £100.
Wow.. you obviously weren't around in the SNES or N64 days, not to mention the Neo-Geo!

I remember paying £65 each for Street Fighter 2 and Mortal Kombat 2 on the SNES. Even the first batch of PS1 games were 50 quid. Prices have held steady for a couple of decades now.

V F

V F

Soldato
Yeah, I missed out on those. It was the NES, Sega Mega Drive and Atari Lynx for me. That and the fact I was a casual gamer even to this day.

Man of Honour
Wow.. you obviously weren't around in the SNES or N64 days, not to mention the Neo-Geo!

I remember paying £65 each for Street Fighter 2 and Mortal Kombat 2 on the SNES. Even the first batch of PS1 games were 50 quid. Prices have held steady for a couple of decades now.

I remember paying £60 for Street Fighter 2 on the Megadrive in 1993, over £110 in todays money.

I also remember paying £49.99 for Resident Evil on PlayStation and the same for F1 1996 on the same console.

Caporegime
The twelve "deals" of Christmas have begun this week on PlayStation Store. I use the term loosely as both PS4 titles so far offered have been £29.99 even with a 40% discount. MGS V has been and gone, Mad Max is going to end tonight. There are new deals every two days until 24th Dec.

Back
Top Bottom