*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Nothing great the moment, it was a lot cheaper before Xmas and the cheapest I've seen now is just under £40 at the hut.
It's actually cheaper digital at the moment at about £39.99 but can't get on to PSN. If you get some cheap vouchers too then could easily get for under £30

Last edited:
Got myself a PS4 with Driveclub, Last of us, wolfenstein and killzone (pre-owned) for £324.99 plus cashbach brings it down to about £322 from Game.
Also got a 32" H5000 Full HD tv coming from Tesco's for the bedroom to plug my PS4 in to. That's my pay rise spent for this year!

Tesco groceries are doing a 3 for 2 offer for PS4 and Xbox One games. Details on the HUKD site. "New customer" discount of £15 and home delivery from £1. Just ordered Halo MCC, Sunset Overdrive and Forza H2 for £47 delivered.

Am I doing this right?!

cdkeys.com have £35 PSN cards for £31.99 and a further 5% off if you 'like' them on Facebook. Works out at £91.17 for £105.00 worth of credit.

I am looking at getting PS+ for a year and 'The Golf Club' plus a couple of other bits, maybe Tomb Raider definitive whilst on special and Resogun...

Think this works out at £34.72 equivalent for PS+ subscription...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom