*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Dead Rising 3 apocalypse edition is on offer for GOLD customers. £23

Is it worth getting? Never played the originals only the demo's but seemed like fun. How does 3 compare to the originals as they were highly rated?

Definitely, it is a great game - just stick with it because the first section (as with most dead rising games) can give a bad impression... then you get the toys :)

Still waiting for GTA V to drop in price but think I might be waiting awhile. Completed story on the 360 so only want it for the first person view and online mode.

Gonna jump at that price. Silly cheap.

I see Unity is down to £13.95 now. TBH I'm still not sure at that price - I'll probably borrow it off a mate once I've completed Black Flag. I swear PC gaming has turned me in to a cheapskate...

pRft9ywhkqeek20YXXxkQlBLPkbiMsMaxoXdw58fRFb3sHv2mpu3kf1YbNlLJ2ujk_TQXhnJOryM9oKblAgqWfCFpabkiJN74XHpQTksGV2pQX-WWgoXjYfVwXHLyjmZl--7C5JTCopIc92EyjNujaHxBCJbNIgFiK5-CQFo78Ftzg=s0-d-e1-ft

Let the price war begin!

http://www.simplycdkeys.com/xbox-li..._Marketing&utm_campaign=Affiliate_Window_Sale

Sucks for anyone buying the Xbox One/Assassin's Creed bundle, hoping to sell the games on. Their value is crashing HARD. I wouldn't be surprised to see Unity for <£10 within a month or two. It's mad that it's already cheaper than Ryse and Forza 5.

Last edited:
pRft9ywhkqeek20YXXxkQlBLPkbiMsMaxoXdw58fRFb3sHv2mpu3kf1YbNlLJ2ujk_TQXhnJOryM9oKblAgqWfCFpabkiJN74XHpQTksGV2pQX-WWgoXjYfVwXHLyjmZl--7C5JTCopIc92EyjNujaHxBCJbNIgFiK5-CQFo78Ftzg=s0-d-e1-ft

Let the price war begin!

http://www.simplycdkeys.com/xbox-li..._Marketing&utm_campaign=Affiliate_Window_Sale

Sucks for anyone buying the Xbox One/Assassin's Creed bundle, hoping to sell the games on. Their value is crashing HARD. I wouldn't be surprised to see Unity for <£10 within a month or two. It's mad that it's already cheaper than Ryse and Forza 5.

I don't understand why the xbox one exclusive launch titles have held their value the way they have.

Ps: Not saying they're not good games but just mythed as to why they're not cheaper yet.

Back
Top Bottom