*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
I really enjoyed The Order, although I think playing it after getting tired of the open-world pointlessness and repetitiveness of MGS5 contributed to that a bit. I wanted a solid, pretty, linear story-driven game and The Order delivered.

It has one of the best screenshot camera modes in a game too, you can produce some utterly stunning shots.

Soldato
I'm playing through The Order at the moment as well. Wasn't sure about it initially but the story does pick up later on. Gunplay is sound, acting decent and it is certainly a looker.

Soldato
Just a heads up, today only game are giving double the amount for any games you trade in.

This offer is valid for PS4/Xbox One/PS3/Xbox 360/Wii U/3DS games

Associate
Just a heads up, today only game are giving double the amount for any games you trade in.

This offer is valid for PS4/Xbox One/PS3/Xbox 360/Wii U/3DS games

Great deal this, got £28 for trading in XB1 Battleborn and bought brand new Doom for £2 cash. Considering I got Battleborn with Clubcard points for £9, I reckon I got a nice trade.

I've also heard reports of people raiding their local CEX and trading in at game for ridiculous profits.

Soldato
Care to elaborate? :D

Im tempted to pick both up, have read BF4 is pretty solid now and Hardline is pretty decent. That not the case?

If you played the older Battlefields games and are looking for Battlefield experience I would stick with Battlefield 4 and get the expansions instead of buying hardline, the BF4 issues that plagued it at launch have been fixed.

Hardline single player sucks the story is cliche and very repetitive, the AI teammates are completely useless they hardly shoot enemy & when they do, they take dark age to kill them BF4 story was not great either but this is much worse.

The multiplayer feels like dumbed down version or BF4 that has just been re skinned, the only reason to consider it if you enjoy the heist mode which is fun. VIP game mode is a joke u can run from point A to B and the game is over in seconds, hotwire another new game mode sucks you just drive around in circles around the map to win.

They may have fixed the above issues with VIP and hotwire but I have not played since launch, the multiplayer just felt dumbed down, lacking in content (hardly any weapons).

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks for that, I may leave Hardline then.
Those game modes sound quite interesting, well before you mentioned them anyway.

Ill just get BF4 for now :)

Like is said not played it since launch and I played it on PC, if its dirt cheap may be worth it but I would rather just play BF4 its just superior and the season pass has tones on content.

Associate
A heads up for folks who want to get some great PS4 games, Amazon has Ratchet and Clank for under £20 and Uncharted Collection under £25. I'm very tempted to buy these right now, even though I can't afford them XD

Soldato
I had Hardline via EA Access. Gave multiplayer ago for maybe an hour before deleting it. That should say all you need to know. It wasn't even worth 'free', let alone £4 :p

I liked the premise, but the execution was just way off.

Soldato
Tempted by Unravel for £6.50. Also got some Tesco vouchers to double up which means I could get Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for nothing as it's £16 at the moment.

I'm not sure my backlog needs adding-to though...

Back
Top Bottom