Poll: Official 2023 Dutch Grand Prix Thread - Circuit Zandvoort - Round 14

Rate the Dutch race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they just ****ed Perez by letting Max undercut him for softs. You telling me Perez wanted to stay out? Teammate in front normally gets priority for strategy.

I know it’s hard for you to accept but Max is significantly faster than Perez, strategy doesn’t matter, if they are 1-2 and close enough to pass only one driver is going to win. 1 is a generational talent, the other is an average driver in a fast car.

Honestly, makes sense from a Team point of view.

Red Bull have timed their stops brilliantly really - used Perez as the guinea pig and have managed to navigate the whole scenario and get Max back in the lead in a situation where you often see the 'gamblers' take advantage with brave calls.

I know it’s hard for you to accept but Max is significantly faster than Perez, strategy doesn’t matter, if they are 1-2 and close enough to pass only one driver is going to win. 1 is a generational talent, the other is an average driver in a fast car.

Honestly, makes sense from a Team point of view.
I know Max is significantly faster than Perez. Why do RB need to so obviously screw over their other driver at every given opportunity? They could have let them race or at least have Max make an overtake.

That’s my point, it’s totally unnecessary to screw Perez at that point in time. It’s almost vindictive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom