Poll: Official 2023 Singapore Grand Prix Thread - Marina Bay Street Circuit - Round 16

Rate Singapore out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be extremely surprised if they didn't win. I'd also be extremely surprised if they were even 100%ing their cars right now. Much like Merc when they realised they had such a margin on everyone else. Horner will be trying his very hardest not to get nerfed. Probably as hard as when he was trying to get the Merc nerfed... :D

What are the rules on frint wings flexing? I thought they were clamping down on them this weekend.

Every nose camera, for every car sees the wing flexing massively as soon as the cars get up to speed.

What are the rules on frint wings flexing? I thought they were clamping down on them this weekend.

Every nose camera, for every car sees the wing flexing massively as soon as the cars get up to speed.
Quite complex, but this is a good video that briefly explains what the FIA are wanting

Observation: Drivers say they can't manage without tyre warmers with it being unsafe/will make F1 look amateurish yet they happily queue up in the pitlane for minutes to qualify? Something doesn't add up :confused:

I’m sure they could manage without if it came to it, but I don’t think tyre warmers are that important in qualifying as you get time to get them up to temperature on the out lap
More of an issue if you send them out on cold tyres during a race though.
I do think they’ll stop using them eventually with energy usage being constantly mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom