Poll: Official 2024 Australian Grand Prix Race Thread - Albert Park, Melbourne - Race 3/24

Rate the Aussie race out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I’m not saying that a sample size of 2 is a good measure, it’s purely and observation. Like I said, I excluded last season because it was a very different car and it’s possible that the poor aero now suites George more (coming from Williams).

Honestly poor form if he’s asking 100k from Ferrari and then just checks out. Vettel was treated like dirt at the end of his Ferrari stint but he still gave it everything.

It just seems odd to say he is "dropping back" after he just had a very good season and came 3rd in the championship compared to his teammate who came 8th.

No, he's not in top form at the start of this season, but hardly any drivers are hitting their peak ability in every race, especially if they are in a midfield car.

Soldato
Last edited:
Caporegime
Just seen the result.
No surprise there.

Red bull 1,2 tomorrow.

Really like seeing sainz doing well as they've binned him off.

Not sure it's a good move from Ferrari if I'm honest to get Hamilton in for him.

RBR will keep perez imo. Would you really want YT in the car? He's too crazy.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just seen the result.
No surprise there.

Red bull 1,2 tomorrow.

Really like seeing sainz doing well as they've binned him off.

Not sure it's a good move from Ferrari if I'm honest to get Hamilton in for him.

If he keeps finishing 2nd, there will be no issue. However if I wanted/had to replace him I'm not sure I'd be looking at Yuki or Daniel... Lol!

I also like Sainz too. I hope he gets to lead his own team at some point. (Audi, if you believe the rumours. Then again Carlos senior was talking to Toto last race/one before too...)

Last edited:
Associate
If he keeps finishing 2nd, there will be no issue. However if I wanted/had to replace him I'm not sure I'd be looking at Yuki or Daniel... Lol!

I also like Sainz too. I hope he gets to lead his own team at some point. (Audi, if you believe the rumours. Then again Carlos senior was talking to Toto last race/one before too...)
The Mercedes is so poor Toto needs to take anyone going for next season

Soldato
I think the Ferrari shareholders were ok with it :p
Besides his weird lunge at the end if the last race (was it?) I don’t recall Yuki doing anything that Max doesn’t do e.g swearing on the radio etc :confused:

It’d be such a shame to keep Perez next season. I’d love to see someone come in and actually challenge Max in the same machinery.

Man of Honour
Verstappen, Sainz, Norris, Leclerc, Piastri, Perez, Russell, Tsunoda, Albon, Magnussen, Ocon and Gasly all on new mediums

Stroll and Bottas on used mediums

Alonso and Hulkenberg on new hards

Hamilton, Ricciardo and Zhou on new softs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom