Poll: Official 2024 Belgian Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Race 14/24

Rate the Spa race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the result.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Associate
I've saw a lot of complaints about the new regulations coming in, and I do absolutely hate the new proposed regs. BUT. If there was a competent governing body, and they made decisions based on good racing, rather than some "green" feel-good nonsense, then they absolutely are needed.
These cars still aren't following each other that well, and DRS is the main way to pass.
We need better cars. These things are giant, and awful.
bring back a second tyre manufacturer for a tyre war, or the teams chose before the season which manufacturer they want for the first half then the second half so both tyres are used by all but not all on the same track
stop with the soft/med/hard each race and actually use ultra soft, soft, med hard maybe an ultra hard
make the compounds actually give a pit strategy go 3 stop us-soft-hard vs 2 stop med-ultra hard but allow the driver to actually lean on the tyres and race rather than have a 1 stop tyre saving race.
make the cars smaller again and not by 10cm really reduce the overall footprint to give more track space for fights

Soldato
As a frequent armchair observer... I frequently don't understand the strategies many if these teams spend so much time and money on. I can't remember the last time I saw anyone go long on tyres and it worked out.

Back
Top Bottom