Poll: Official 2024 Chinese Grand Prix Race Thread - Shanghai International Circuit - Race 5/24

Rate the China race out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
He is atrocious. Even basic things like speaking to JPM on the grid and had to be told to put a mic in front of him. Plus his commentary skills are terrible.

Rather have Alex Brundle step up to cover his dad.

F1 TV have snapped up Alex, he's very knowledgeable.

Nico is perfect for Sky, he asks stupid questions and hunts for controversial comments which they love.

Associate
I love how that the 1st lap wasn't even over yet and the FOM directors aren't even showing Max already as they came to the hairpin at the end of the long straight :cry:

Man of Honour
Race control - Turn 6 incident involving Stroll and Hulkenberg noted - Forcing another driver off the track

Race control - Hulkenberg time 1:47.689 deleted - track limits turn 6 lap 2

Man of Honour
Race control - Turn 14 incident involving Albon and Gasly noted - Forcing another driver off the track

Race control - Gasly time 1:42.847 deleted - track limits turn 14 lap 4

Associate
Can't say I'm a fan of the AI generated graphics labels for the cars as they come down the straight, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

There's a giant timing tower on the left to show you who is where, damn tik tok generation needing extra things to look at.

Meh, I'm moaning a lot this morning. Typical F1 fan I guess haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom