Poll: Official 2024 Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix Race Thread - Autodromo Enzo E Dino Ferrari - Race 7/24

Rate the Emilia-Romagna race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Doesn’t look like this strategy will work out for Perez. Probably be 10th by the time he even pits. Could be well down after the stop. Unless of course there is a safety car.
I'm sure Red Bull are hoping for a SC, otherwise why keep him out for so long. Unless they hope fresh rubber will help him make places later.

Soldato
I'm sure Red Bull are hoping for a SC, otherwise why keep him out for so long. Unless they hope fresh rubber will help him make places later.
They said at the start he has a new set of softs so may be wanting to wait until they can use them until the end but I think he’ll be too far back by then.

Man of Honour
Hulkenberg radio - I feel like I'm having to push to keep laps, but at the same time sliding. So if there's an opportunity later, might want to take that.

Pit - Ok understood

Man of Honour
Norris pit radio - Last couple of laps Leclerc tried to push on a bit...

Norris - Speak up

Pit - Leclerc tried to speed up a bit. The lap before he did a 21, last lap 20.5 so he's trying.

Russell - Yup. Me too. I'm trying and he's a lot quicker.

Man of Honour
Piastri pit radio - Oscar, tyre update. Do you think the tyre will improve with clear air once you're through these blue flags?

Piastri - I hope so or it's going to be tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom