Poll: Official 2024 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix Thread - Corniche Circuit, Jeddah - Round 2

Rate the Jeddah race out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Magnussen pit radio - You need to go more slowly, keeping the cars behind you, behind. We've been given another 10 second penalty for leaving the track and gaining an advantage. So the only way for the team to get something out of this is for you to do as we've asked.

Magnussen - Yeah, copy that. Understood.

Associate
Dunno why everyone thought the second coming was returning last year when he came back, he was bang average at Renault and trash at Mclaren yet a year out of F1 and all of a sudden he was gonna be the man?!

Not sure if his heart isn't in it or he can't drive these cars but he hasn't been any good for a long long time now. Could have probably had Lawson in the car for half the price and got better results.
in my opinion Danny Ric was good in the RBR because that car suited his driving style, the moment he moved teams it was shown that he struggles to adjust his style to the way a new car handles.

Soldato
4 seconds between 12th and 18th (last) due to KMag shenanigans. Done think I’ve seen that before.

Edit - he’s done a great job for Hulk.

Last edited:
Soldato
in my opinion Danny Ric was good in the RBR because that car suited his driving style, the moment he moved teams it was shown that he struggles to adjust his style to the way a new car handles.
I remember reading about a conversation between him and Sainz after he went to McLaren. Sainz was like, how’s that McLaren? It’s weird isn’t it?! And ricciardo was like, thanks mate, you could’ve told me before I came here! :D He’s definitely a driver that needs a car with a particular style to see his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom