Poll: Official 2024 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix Thread - Corniche Circuit, Jeddah - Round 2

Rate the Jeddah race out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Chose not voting on the basis I got bored after a while and went to do other stuff, so didn't end up watching it all

Soldato
I gave last weekend a 5, but I'm being generous with the 4 for this one. I liked Bearman getting a decent result, and Alonso held on to that position at the end.
It was also a good laugh watching Ricciardo failing to drive that car fast.

Soldato
I enjoyed this race, it was fascinating to watch, congratulations to Max and Bearman, Perez consolidated his seat at Red Bull and that Mclaren was so quick through the twisty bits, if only they can get the top speed deficiency resolved they'll be a real force.
Then turned over just in time to see Macus Smith's drop goal which capped an afternoon for me.
Race definitely worth a 7, rugby worth an 11...

Soldato
I spent the afternoon sorting out my tv and soundbar mount which resulted in my girlfriend not talking to me (silly me thinking she’d be interested in helping tidy up the lounge :rolleyes: ) and a last minute rush to Wickes to get a drill bit that will actually go through our brick walls. Just got back and turned the telly on now (sans mount and sound system like some sort of hobo) and saw the result.

I guess I still had more fun than watching that race. But well done Bearman, bet he’s happy with that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom