• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Batman: Arkham Origins Bench leaderboard Thread**

Caporegime
OP
Go buy it and let me know how it was :)

I liked the game, but the plot was weaker than AA and AC in my opinion. The reveal of Joker as the mastermind was unnecessary in my opinion, let him rest already. The entire premise of the game was new villains and then.. poof!

Yer agreed. I also thought the story was weak but I loved the look and feel of Batman (ooo errrrr Mrs). The scenery is spot on as well and I was quite content just flying around. Much better story in AA/AC as you say though. I will deffo grab this in a couple of weeks time.

Caporegime
OP
fc41a4c4c17f94cb3e7742cef1532263.jpg

4K - 1167/3744 SLI Titans - 3930K @ 3.5Ghz

Caporegime
OP
Thanks Gee and I double checked my settings after and deffo running 8XMSAA, so chuffed with that. I run FXAA when playing though (or did do) but thinking I can afford to splash out on that lavish MSAA now. All looks the same at 4K though.

Caporegime
OP
I thought I would do some benching and see if Windows 8 had improved my scores in this at all and noticed I still had ShadowPlay running, so thought I would record the run and wow, what a hit. The strange thing was GPU usage and with ShadowPlay on, neither GPU got to 70% usage but with ShadowPlay off, both GPUs sat around 95% usage.

Here is the single card run.

da84bdddd0550198a5a9f0e1b4806dc6.jpg

Here is the SLI Run without ShadowPlay running.

91eb245ea15744859d154c3ed1b768ec.jpg

And here is the run with ShadowPlay enabled. It is the same hit recording or not recording but with it running and ready to record, games can differ massively on the amount of performance that is shown.

Caporegime
OP
Btw why no 980s and 970s on this bench?
Screen capture working now in batman, no hassle:)

Not that many people liked it. I was the opposite and racked up 81 hours so far and still play it. I need to get the DLC but not happy with WB Montreal, as they didn't fix a known bug and said they won't fix it because they don't have time.

Back
Top Bottom