Soldato
bc2r.jpg

Release date: 2nd March 2010 for XBOX 360, PS3

Demo: Jan 2010 for PS3 & XBOX 360

Box art:
cboxbattlefieldbadco2.jpg

Official home page:
Click Here

Game will feature both a core and hardcore mode much like the COD series with a stripped out HUD and lower health/higher bullet damage for the latter.

Over 6 hours of Beta footage from the PS3 version in 10 minute chunks:
Click Here

Limited edition version available to pre-order now which contains a code for 6 MP weapon unlocks, all of which can be gained through standard playing of MP.

OcUK BC2 Player List: Feel free to add the following players to team up and have fun with.

XBOX 360

CHokKA
freshage
ja3h
KonvictVIVIVI
Le Cloer
Memphis Reins
MrMoonUK
NicoThePico
oneilldo
PLEYOR
Progeni
r1chUK
Sku1ly
soulja05
Swexx
XeNiVeX

PS3

Conaghan
farhan89
Kawolski00
kbkeith
KUSPERT
mcsloy
MrHabushi
painyowns
T0484
tony888t
ZG002

Last edited:
Soldato
I am really looking forward to this and have been for a while. Looks like you will be able to modify your weapons slightly like adding RDS/shotgun/grenade launchers etc, a little like MW but not on the same level.

The maps and graphics great too.

Oh and if anyone is interested I made some Bad Company 2 Wallpapers.

Soldato
OP
Did you manage to get a beta key for this ?

No mate....I'm XBOX.

I'm sort of glad I did get to play the beta (would have jumped on it of course) as I now get the novelty and the full game freshness in its entirety. I'm hoping this will pull me away from COD as I much prefer the look of the game play. and with a hardcore mode added it looks like it could be awesome.

Really like the way they do the spotting system now as well (wont be any spotting system on hardcore)

Associate
The team deathmatch looks good fun and will hopefully encourage some team work.
Looks like 4 teams of 4 against each other instead of just two sides battling it out, however i'm going to hold off on this one and wait to see if the lag complaints resurface as ther seems to be a few already popping up on the forums.

Soldato
Got my copy (PS3) on pre-order, did it straight away after I tried the beta; loved that, and it’s the reason MW2 hasn’t been played in many many weeks :D

The controls still feel a little clunky, but I liked that, it kind of fits with the whole Bad Company thing somehow, I guess because the last game was like it; I certainly didn’t hope or expect the controls to be as smooth as MW2 or even Battlefield 2 – they just work as-is.

One massive gripe I have, was the fact that you still cannot re-map your controls – I hate using R1 and L1 to shoot/aim, and would much prefer the ability to map to the triggers, not to mentioned that having spot on select can be an arse to reach when moving about – that could easily go on L3 (iirc that wasn’t used for anything).

Other than that, the beta was pretty much spot on, so I have high hopes fro the full game, for me, it will likely spell the end of MW2 MP, as fun as that is, BC2 is just better imo.

Soldato
That was a quick go, assuming you played both in the 5-7 minutes it took to post back your findings, any how, it’s a personal observation I made, and if you spend a decent amount of time playing both most people will be able to notice the difference.

Back
Top Bottom