Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
OP
Anyone out there want to do some friendly clan matches? Will have our own server in a few days so can host them no problem but wouldn't mind doing some clan matches (friendly)

Don't mind mode, let me know how many per side so I can make sure we have enough on :)

Thanks

We will soon mate, i'm appointing a war leader to the clan next week. then once EA allow SP give us dedi's we're hoping to get a squad death match server up and lock it when need be.

Associate
We will soon mate, i'm appointing a war leader to the clan next week. then once EA allow SP give us dedi's we're hoping to get a squad death match server up and lock it when need be.

oo pick me pick me ;)

Haha, looking forward to getting into some games. About time I was on the same bloody team as Ram....the swine that he is :D

Soldato
OP
oo pick me pick me ;)

Haha, looking forward to getting into some games. About time I was on the same bloody team as Ram....the swine that he is :D

lol, was gona post up asking if any1 is interested on the TFU forums haha. We'll sort it all out next week, need to see who else is interested in running it also.

Think its prob best if we start with 2 teams, I.e Alfa and Bravo. Decide who is good at what class and group them from there?

Associate
Good, glad I'm not going mad, I have been so certain about headshots (or at the very worst neck)

Dodgy hit reg is not cool :(

It's my biggest problem with this game, I'm sick of seeing that assist pin, I just want something to actually die now and again. At first I thought "well its been a while since I played an FPS", then once I got settled into the game I've started to think maybe it's something else.

v2^

v2^

Associate
Can anyone supply a nice list of links they would recommend for all budding players of this game ?

Such as, stats, community etc etc.

Soldato
OP
Stats , guides etc are irrelevant. Pull out the shotgun or gustav and all that goes out the window!

Stop posting and get on the TFU server haha!

Nice to see you guys are filling it up, 15/32 online now... come 3pm will no doubt be full till after midnight!

Was like clan vs clan last nite, looking on BC2cc =TFU= vs dPd// ... their clan more or less swamped our server last nite!

Soldato
Finally got the m95 last night and wasn't hugely impressed. Apart from the ridiculous damage you get with magnum ammo attached, it's bloody slow! Definately a good one for the start of arica harbour and other long range stuff, but no good for mid-range where you might actually be shot back at.

Doesn't the M95 have the advantage though that it can damage choppers? May not do amazing damage but there are times when none on a team shoot the enemy chopper and it just goes around owning everything, so having a weapon that can damage it can be useful.

Soldato
Yeah the M95 uses a different bullet to the rest of the sniper rifles, same bullet used in mounted machine guns. It also suffers from less artificial gravity than the sniper bullet.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
The hit detection thing is common in the BF series games. The problem is usually lag. It shows you hit them on your client machine but the server doesn't agree, or vice versa sometimes.

The reason it didnt register is cause he about 2 foot off aiming at him ...

Yep, he's not even right-click aiming.

Had some great games on the OcUK server last night. Some great squad play with Grey and a Iguana, did some great damage in the chopper despite not having really having muh time in it prior, some great flying :D

Associate
The reason it didnt register is cause he about 2 foot off aiming at him ...

If you're on about the running engineer, it doesn't mean him. About 20 seconds later he shoots a guy manning the shielded HMG. It's less about bullet reg, more about what constitutes cover.

I'm sick of aiming over rocks, firing, then seeing bullet holes appear 2 inches above the rock because that wasn't clear space.

Back
Top Bottom