Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
OP
EA downloader is good but not superb. Also, don't you have to pay for downloading beyond 6 months? Previous you did

I'll be pre-loading and don#t care if it droddles along at 100kb/s as long as there's enough time to pre-load before my day off on Friday

Voted Hardcore rush. TBH hardcore anything. Hardcore fairy dancing?

haha coool, nice to see i wont be alone in booking a day off! I'm gona load my fridge up with loads ah munch, pop.... Beer for the night and anything that will make me fat really.... i am so so caining it Friday... personally i'm more excited about having a squad of 4 and jumping on squad death match!!!

Badboy you up for some squad action Friday nite?

Associate
EA downloader is good but not superb. Also, don't you have to pay for downloading beyond 6 months? Previous you did

I'll be pre-loading and don#t care if it droddles along at 100kb/s as long as there's enough time to pre-load before my day off on Friday

Voted Hardcore rush. TBH hardcore anything. Hardcore fairy dancing?

Tbh quite impressed with EA these days. Their customer support was great when i could get it, should win a medal for navagating their support site though:D

pre-loading now too :D

Soldato
im starting to wish i didnt pre-order off steam, cause no doubt they will balls up the pre-load. the appeal of playing without a disk is what got me...

o wel i just cant wait for the game! and i had it in my head that its out sat, but its actually friday, bonus!

you can play without the disk in anyway:p(i think)

Soldato
Another vote against killcams here as the spotting function works so well in this game anyway and i have always found them unnecessary, campers always rooted out without them especially if a squad of u are playing on TS/Vent.

I'll be on ur server from 6pm Friday Goon, u better not be too many ranks ahead cos i'm not going to bed til i match ya :p

Man of Honour
Goon could you start a now playing thread, with the server addresses and that list of all the player names?

I might be able to make a nice script to do this automatically for us actually. Assuming the mods wouldn't mind, it would just be a case of goon including an image link in the page. Hmm...

Soldato
OP
Another vote against killcams here as the spotting function works so well in this game anyway and i have always found them unnecessary, campers always rooted out without them especially if a squad of u are playing on TS/Vent.

I'll be on ur server from 6pm Friday Goon, u better not be too many ranks ahead cos i'm not going to bed til i match ya :p

haha dont worry i'l prob be tearing my hair out trying to get the server up and running not having much time to get ranked up haha :( !... also i dont think the admin tool is released until the next patch grrr

Yeah sounds good about a player list, Let me know what you need Dave.

Once the server comes out i'l see how i can get a "playing now list up".

Last edited:
Man of Honour
haha dont worry i'l prob be tearing my hair out trying to get the server up and running not having much time to get ranked up haha :( !... also i dont think the admin tool is released until the next patch grrr

Yeah sounds good about a player list, Let me know what you need Dave.

Once the server comes out i'l see how i can get a "playing now list up".

Yeah, I got an email about that. No admin tool is rather sucky, but if the actual servers themselves get delayed I'll be a bit miffed :/ The email I saw mentioned that the dedis might just be running beta code on the first day or two...

Associate
Is this an EU release set for Friday 00:00 or Friday afternoon/evening sometime?
Also any ideas when Steam preload is set to be available? Seeing as the game has already gone gold and packaged up should be out now really.

Back
Top Bottom