• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Associate
noobs r us servers are good dont let the name put you off they have few up mixed mode and conquest seen a few guys with ocuk tags on them...i go by the name
[21CW.net]jankster

Last edited:
Soldato
Teleport hack is still going on with R22, Lions server was patched last night and we have just had a bout of teleporting around an hour ago! Not muchu can do you cant tell who is doing it unless they stand and kill a load at once.

Associate
I was playing this last night, for the first time in a few weeks. I don't think I've ever recieved so much abuse by so many people on an online game before, just for using the CG. Why do people think there is an unwritten rule about not shooting it at people?

Soldato
I was playing this last night, for the first time in a few weeks. I don't think I've ever recieved so much abuse by so many people on an online game before, just for using the CG. Why do people think there is an unwritten rule about not shooting it at people?

Because for most regulars CG is a non skill weapon against infantry, yes you will get flamed for using it. I have a max 5 kill on infantry with it on our server as if you dont you lose regulars, its just basically an unpopular weapon along with 40mm at close range.

Associate
Because for most regulars CG is a non skill weapon against infantry, yes you will get flamed for using it. I have a max 5 kill on infantry with it on our server as if you dont you lose regulars, its just basically an unpopular weapon along with 40mm at close range.

Oh right, it sounds similar to the flaming against AWP on css, it's a shame it's one of those things server admins feel the need to pander to, to prevent them losing players. I wasn't even doing that well with it, but killing people twice or more with it seems to provoke a particularly strong reaction, which is odd. I thought the school holidays were over :/.

Caporegime

The CG is designed for use against infantry.

Specifically infantry in a brick or concrete structure.

I use it for taking out camper/groups of defenders.

if people are clustered in a group of 3+ around ammo and med packs they deserve it.

But it does annoy me when people run around with it as their only weapon, ie they fire at you then ruin around trying to reload rather than shoot you because they can't aim.

Associate
I usually leave to find another server if I was constantly getting raped by a cg noob.

Is only game, I don't complain or whine like a baby.

Which is fair enough :), I just think huge levels of abuse is a bit uncalled for because of a weapon in a game that involves shooting each other, having said that it is quite amusing :D.

Back
Top Bottom