***Official Big Brother 2010 Thread***

Utter legend.
Quoted for truth. I wasn't sure about Andrew when he first went in but now he's my favourite. Andrew to win!

66492916.png

darn video unavailable!

But from the title, do you really think he loves her?

His relationship with Josie reminds me quite a lot of me and one of my friends who I adore but have no attraction to.

It's basically him talking to a producer in the camera runs after he broke out and he says he loves her. And it seemed genuine :confused:

it just loaded for me.. bless him! I assume he returned to the house then? It says "present" at the top so..

how have i let myself get so into this? :P

Ahah, happens to me every year. I am adamant that I won't watch it, then the Mrs starts watching as always and I get hooked in. If it's going to be on my TV every night for 3 months straight I might as well be at least in the loop right? :D

I haven't been keeping track as of recent but I saw the clips for Monday night show with Andrew going mental. Looked quite good. Although we missed it last night so will have to watch on 4OD when we get home.

I assume from the comments it was epic lols, why was he going mental?

Feel quite sorry for John.

Josie turns into a little bitch when it suits her also!
She doesn't take anything seriously..
I don't most of the time but when someone is down/sad etc i won't just start laughing about it

He should have climbed the wall! Sure someone did that a few years back

I think it was some scottish bloke (I seem to remember him wearing a kilt). Climbed the wall quite early on.

I don't think Josie means to laugh at him, I think it's nervous laughter. Like when you have to tell someone some bad news and you can't help but smile.

Maybe, she just seemed to care about looking bad so

Lol she just got there, i wanna go

And i swear if you really really wanted to go.. you wouldn't 'go back in the morning' pathetic!

Last edited:
ben has surely gotta go this week. total doyle. john james should have said something when he was slagging what josie wears though.

i dont even think people in there realise just how nasty ben is. always first to **** someone off and take sides. then the next day take the other side

Back
Top Bottom