***Official Big Brother 2010 Thread***

Soldato
All the people moaning about it make me laugh. You don't like it, we get it. News flash: Your TV is capable of receiving more than one channel. If you don't want to watch it then.......switch to another channel.

yea but its my favourite channel with most my favourite programs and now theyve been replaced by it :(

Soldato
I liked bb tbh, I like it because it's stupid. This year though I'm really not sure, dull doesn't seem to describe it, there's maybe 1 or 2 that I can bare to even watch and the rest are irritating on a whole new level.

Associate
Im trying real hard to not pass judgement on any of the contestants until ive seen their antics for a week or so, this way I see a true representation of their characteristics and personalities... but already I've broken my vow with that Shabby girl, I just cant stand her, I think its because she is trying to be, style and attitude wise, like Tracey Emin, another waste of space in my opinion, Art House? Arse House more like when it comes to her.

Early doors, I think the laughing priest has a good chance to win, as long as he doesn't become too preachy.

Associate
Im trying real hard to not pass judgement on any of the contestants until ive seen their antics for a week or so, this way I see a true representation of their characteristics and personalities... but already I've broken my vow with that Shabby girl, I just cant stand her, I think its because she is trying to be, style and attitude wise, like Tracey Emin, another waste of space in my opinion, Art House? Arse House more like when it comes to her.

Early doors, I think the laughing priest has a good chance to win, as long as he doesn't become too preachy.

Is it possible for anyone to win other than the ex-soldier chap?

In my opinion he would have to do something so extremely stupid or walk out altogether not to win, simply because of what he is, whats happened to him in the past and the current public opinions on military personnel.

He seems like a good bloke, and to be fair he hasnt got an awful lot of competition in there, but as far as i'm concerned he's got it wrapped up this early on, in the same way Pete bennett had won as soon as he walked into the house.

Associate
lol pretty sure hes not going to get preachy. im sure hes only a preist as a joke:p .

I dunno, to me he seems pretty into the big man upstairs, also a little religion goes a long way on BB, look what happened with Stephen Baldwin, turned into a one trick Jesus pony.

You could be right though and he is just pretending as his get-in with Big Brother, for he does look more like an Emo Jedi than minister.

Either way he still gets my vote :)

Soldato
Has the beyonce lookalike got here boobs out yet?

No, but she was walking around in her underwear and has a very nice booty. Not as nice as beyonce's though :D.

Can already see groups forming. Hope it doesn't turn out like last years, with 2 groups picking each other off every week.

Back
Top Bottom