Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

Associate
I'm going to be playing ultimate team this year (and only this year) I haven't played it for about 6 years so i'm out of the loop, I'm planning on buying a lot of packs when the game first comes out (Please don't tell me otherwise, i'm not addicted like most and will only be doing so on this version, i have self control) "moan moan whinge, i hate this game but i'm going to buy it anyway, moan moan whinge whinge" ive always enjoyed playing this game.

but when will be the best time to buy players? should i open my packs, sell most players, wait a month or so and then buy?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I'm going to be playing ultimate team this year (and only this year) I haven't played it for about 6 years so i'm out of the loop, I'm planning on buying a lot of packs when the game first comes out (Please don't tell me otherwise, i'm not addicted like most and will only be doing so on this version, i have self control) "moan moan whinge, i hate this game but i'm going to buy it anyway, moan moan whinge whinge" ive always enjoyed playing this game.

but when will be the best time to buy players? should i open my packs, sell most players, wait a month or so and then buy?
Depending on how much ‘loads’ is, buy Mbappe or other desirable players as early as possible then sell a week after general release is usually a solid strategy.

Soldato
Content creator access :rolleyes: I’m not overly fussed about the early Webapp access, but giving streamers early access just leaves a sour taste. Understand why EA do it, as it is essentially free advertising.

I really dislike all this early access nonsense, I remember the days when a game had one release date and everybody just made up their minds weather it was good or bad.
Now we have a ton of "nobody" social media streamers that get to play well in advance of everyone and give their "paid for" positive review of a game. (in most cases)

Associate
I'll do what I always end up doing and buying it sometime in May/June when it's around £20 or less.

Find that it's easy and cheap on UT then to build a reasonable team without silly grinding.

Soldato
Anyone playing this on the Web App? I’m still not buying it but I’ve been seeing how the grind is so far and will probably give the 10 hour trial a play. It’s hard to get coins with no starter packs!

kdd

kdd

Soldato
What does anyone think of the women players? I tried the leah williamson card but she is so small for a CB! No idea how size and physicality is going to work with those cards

Back
Top Bottom