***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
I just used stealth...

If you're having problems with your headset it might work if you restart the game, sometimes if you have it disabled then enable it just won't work.

I feel like doing some missions and heists tonight.

Caporegime
Yeah gg's

Even if I did have to jump out of a transport plane to avoid your amorous approaches! :eek::rolleyes::D

Hope your wife's wrist recovers quickly Tony.
BTW is Nexus like that with you too?

You hurt my feelings haz :( I can't help it if my guy is a sex/bdsm addict.....

TT comes onto me all the time! TT <3 NB 4ever!

Soldato
cant do that nex, you'll see all my injected hax lmao

Just follow the guide on that page nex. Maybe make sure you remove all the files of the old sweetfx first mate, maybe you've got one in there which is conflicting.

download all the files here http://www.mediafire.com/download/ysjmhzxq27tylyq

then download his config, rename this file to SweetFX_settings then replace the old one

simples. One thing with this config, when it loads you might need to disable it as it slows down the loading screen, then enable it once in game

here you go, my gtav directory

18865601196_8bfa3199aa_o.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Will be on for some missions/heists tonight from 20:00.

I ended up doing races/deathmatches with randoms last night after my multiple failed attempts to kill some of you. :p

Soldato
Guys, why does ultra on the grass density use so much GPU power?

I just got my 980ti and at 1080p, I can play the game at absolute max, everything, 2x MSAA, FXAA and the nvidia shadows.

All ultra including the grass density knocks my FPS down to about 45fps on the western side of the map, where the forests are. But, without grass density ultra and set to very high instead. It's 60fps???

Ideas?

Caporegime
I hope your gta 5 tony-bot is improved over the bf 4 version! :p :D

Exactly how my directory looked Tony and the same file I downloaded too but I still got errors :confused:

I followed the video josh linked and I've got that config working now.

Soldato
Guys, why does ultra on the grass density use so much GPU power?

I just got my 980ti and at 1080p, I can play the game at absolute max, everything, 2x MSAA, FXAA and the nvidia shadows.

All ultra including the grass density knocks my FPS down to about 45fps on the western side of the map, where the forests are. But, without grass density ultra and set to very high instead. It's 60fps???

Ideas?
On ultra, every individual blade of grass has shadows so it'll hammer even the top end GPU's when you get to northern Los Santos. Just stick to Very High as it still looks superb.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/120915/Games/Screenshots/GTA5_2015_06_15_17_56_16_603.jpg

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom