• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official HD 5800 Series Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
OP
Im grabbing some popcorn and getting ready for the film. Seen it a few times though :(

68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif

This one has a few twists :p

Permabanned
Fanboys have irrational reasoning, I'm one of many who have solid reasoning for disliking nVidia.

Their products are fine, their drivers are fine, they way they run business isn't, I and a lot of other people are fed up with their sneaky underhanded ways and we're more than entitled to be annoyed with them. It's still irrelevant to this thread though.

At least you admit to being completely biased. A solid reason why I (and probably most) give no credence to your claims in any sort of graphics card debate.

Enjoy your orange squash/F5 bonanza!!

Permabanned
OP
Rubbish! HTC Hero is where all the cool kids are at these days... you're a Apple fan boy!!! FANBOI!!

:p

I love the HTC hero theme, I've been tempted to try it on my iPhone.

I do think the newer android phones have nicer looking UIs than the iPhone.

It's feeling a bit stale when looking at HTC Hero images.

I'm seriously off-topic though, so... :p

Associate
I wonder if theyl have a HMDI port, hate seing my 32 inch without it =[
ID happily pay under 270ish for it if its future proof!

Nothing is 'future-proof' in an innovative world. The best you can hope for it to not get totally smashed by the next best thing, and pray that the inputs/outputs stay compatible.

- Shijeer

Permabanned
OP
At least you admit to being completely biased. A solid reason why I (and probably most) give no credence to your claims in any sort of graphics card debate.

Enjoy your orange squash/F5 bonanza!!

I don't drink squash, it's orange lucozade for me.

And my F5 key is seeing no action, I haven't looked at any sites and I'm not going to until after 2PM at least.

Again though, I have reasons for disliking nVidia. I don't dislike their hardware.

If you were to give me your 295, I'd happily use it...

They're not getting my money though, I and a lot of people here disagree with how they run as a business.

Permabanned
OP
This thread serves nothing and due to the lack of effort it should only be considered as spam and be deleted.

I know you, you were permabanned weren't you? Or at least had all your posts deleted due to trolling/spamming?

If you're back from the land of permabanned, enjoy your brief stay.

Effort? I didn't realise you needed to put much effort into 'hey guys, post real info about 5800s here'. :s or am I missing something?

Soldato
I don't drink squash, it's orange lucozade for me.

And my F5 key is seeing no action, I haven't looked at any sites and I'm not going to until after 2PM at least.

Again though, I have reasons for disliking nVidia. I don't dislike their hardware.

If you were to give me your 295, I'd happily use it...

They're not getting my money though, I and a lot of people here disagree with how they run as a business.

This boy speaketh the truth

I have had many nvidia cards, and under normal circumstances would consider them when upgrading but since the consistent g92 rehashing i dont really like them as a company. Its taking advantage of the ill-informed.

If intel went and rebadged a prescott P4 as the i7 990 and sold it for £130 would you really find it impressive? A drastic example obviously but it proves the point....

Permabanned
OP
I wonder if theyl have a HMDI port, hate seing my 32 inch without it =[
ID happily pay under 270ish for it if its future proof!

They'll have at least one, they may come with a DVI-HDMI adapter as well as a displayport which is HDMI compatible with an adapter too.

Associate
5870 has 2 dvi ports 1 display port and 1 hdmi port from the pictures i have seen. Nokia N900 will rule all smart phones and OMG Captain Spitz not swallows or what ever your called if you cant be productive in this thread why not get out of it and go play in your sand pit.

Permabanned
OP
This boy speaketh the truth

I have had many nvidia cards, and under normal circumstances would consider them when upgrading but since the consistent g92 rehashing i dont really like them as a company. Its taking advantage of the ill-informed.

If intel went and rebadged a prescott P4 as the i7 990 and sold it for £130 would you really find it impressive? A drastic example obviously but it proves the point....

It's odd because some people will label you as a fanboy for mentioning such things.

I'm a fan of my own wallet/bank account over any graphics cards, as well as morals.

nVidia are immoral, so I'm not giving my monies to them, I'd be overcharged anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom