*** Official OcUK Minecraft Server - Discussion and Rules ***

Associate
the updating has been explained before same process as back then.

any ways yes the same steps as fran has said.
it does not fail as fran thinks it returns everything to default setting
As i said above and you have to re enable the mods

it is still MC 1.5.2 as FTB have not done a MC 1.6.2 yet

1.1.3 is the ftb recommended pack version 1.1.6 is the one with bug fixes
that is why it has not changed from 1.1.3 but the drop down to set it to 1.1.6 holds

Associate
Bottles of rain appear to be fine now, tried again with 5punk last night.

The nether star recipe also doesn't work (3 wither skulls, soul sand, dim sword and a bow) but this might be intentional.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
I'm proper confused, I want to start playing Minecraft again, am I still on the whitelist? Also is the game a lot more complicated, sort of like WoW now?

You'll still be whitelisted for the vanilla server, which will have some changes from when you last played but not so many as to make the game unrecognisable.

There is now also a second server (the mod server) which uses the Feed The Beast mod pack. This has absolutely tons of new stuff. To access this you'll need to post in the relevant place on the linktart site to ask for whitelisting. You'll also find instructions there for how to download the mod pack (it's quite simple I believe).

I don't play or do much admin any more so yrth is your best bet for mod related stuff :)

Mat

Mat

Soldato
I'm currently getting a 503 error when trying to join the mod server... any ideas? I can see the server fine, just not connect.

edit: oh... http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/

edit2: So, while I wait, I start up a single player world and come across a floating island! Nice.

2mhd8o8.jpg

Anyone found one of these in the mod server yet? It's all slimy... :p

edit3: just got in, by luck I think...

Last edited:
Soldato
New Vanilla Server plugin

Quick Vanilla plugin update which lets you teleport to your bed to act as /home. Use the following command after sleeping in a bed:

/bedtp

This will teleport you to your bed location so you no longer have to commit suicide to get home.

As for a 1.7 update that is still a few weeks off by the looks of the bukkit update but I will let you know if we plan on making any changes to the server before hand.

Associate
What chances of getting mining world remade? possibly with some Oil? because of the borders on the overworld i can't explore much more to find oil :(

Back
Top Bottom