*** Official OcUK Minecraft Server - Discussion and Rules ***

Associate
Homes have been reset sorry for that you will have to enter them again :(

you will get a config id mismatch ignore it and carry on (possibly if not great :) )

Forge microblocks would crash the client on previous version so had to update :(

I am running out of games to do a lets play on as almost finished ACBF. I am considering doing a Minecraft one would anyone mind especially admins. Dont wana go ahead without perms.

ps cant conect using latest ver. Mods cannot be found error. Eit worked out had to roll back to pre version

Last edited:
Associate
I haven't been on in a while either, I presume it is the same one you are talking about though. Spawn has quite a few builds in it, and surrounding area is built up.

It's still up though, v1.6.2 linktart.co.uk:21111

Associate
Anyone having trouble loading the direwolf pack? I've selected it, along with v1.0.4. Clicked login and it starts downloading and "completes" about 10 bytes short. At this point it tries to load then the launcher just dissapears :/

Tried a few times downloading it, and selecting "recommended" instead of specifying the version too, they all fall short on the download.

Anyone experiencing this?

Soldato
Anyone having trouble loading the direwolf pack? I've selected it, along with v1.0.4. Clicked login and it starts downloading and "completes" about 10 bytes short. At this point it tries to load then the launcher just dissapears :/

Tried a few times downloading it, and selecting "recommended" instead of specifying the version too, they all fall short on the download.

No sorry Nick

I would try deleting the Direwolf folder within the pack then try downloading afresh

Associate

are you running java 32 bit?it seems that this pack needs atleast 2gb of ram,and 32 bit version doesnt give more than 1gb

Back
Top Bottom