*** Official OcUK Minecraft Server - Discussion and Rules ***

Soldato
The free build move registration closed a while ago so only donation moves are accepted now sorry. Even so that would be 2 separate moves at least and would probably cut out half of the bridge.

Soldato
Why i dont see what purpose or value it adds to the server?, all i does is take up space which can be used and tbh doesn't look that attractive to look at when creepers have been there previously and distroyed half the build.

Understandibly if it was a night hideout/food then i would see the purpose, but this one has no food or shelter just and open hut :/

Man of Honour
OP
Why i dont see what purpose or value it adds to the server?, all i does is take up space which can be used and tbh doesn't look that attractive to look at when creepers have been there previously and distroyed half the build.

Understandibly if it was a night hideout/food then i would see the purpose, but this one has no food or shelter just and open hut :/

For now the answer is no. However, this is something that is being re-evaluated soon. Sorry to not be more helpful immediately.

Associate
Why i dont see what purpose or value it adds to the server

At the moment they serve no purpose other than adding variety to the map. However, the villages and npc's are being developed to have additional AI and functions in the future. Since this map will probably be around for some time, destroying them for no real reason will mean a future feature may well be unavailable, it's not like we are short of space on this map. As an alternative, you could repair the damage and encompass the entire village into your build and preserve it for the future.

Associate
Back
Top Bottom