• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Official OMG I've finally got my 5850 thread **

Soldato
74845383.png

looks like mine is defo coming tomorrow :)
mine too.;)

Associate
Mine should be coming tomorrow - confirmed by fatboy but no tracking info. I pretty much want it for maxxing OPF2, GTA4, CryWarhead, Far Cry2, NFS shift but I know it will spend most of its life playing TF2 maps fastlane and turbine on repeat.

I'm still on XP so no vantage mark from me Im afraid. I'll look into the possibility of overclocking when rivatuner supports it. I dont really need more performance that what it will give me at stock in all honesty :D :D

Associate
:D

13066358.png

It feels like christmas, think il go bed now so tomorrow comes quicker :p

Dpd always arrives early aswell, around 10am, unlike citylink which is always around 3/4pm :)

Soldato
Other way for me i refuse to log on here until mine comes tomorrow afternoon :(, daft thing for mine is it goes to Birmingham depot then to me, i am in the middle of the two so it actually passes me then goes out the way to come back.

Last edited:
Soldato
Mine is getting delivered to work and i am out and about all day so it will be 9pm or so before i get home and get it fired up!!

Soldato
OP
Looking forward to see how you lot get on with your cards tomorrow. I'll have to wait a little longer as I'm stuck working in Germany until later in the week. I'll just have to rely on you lot to keep me updated. :)

Associate
So, I'm getting mine in the morning, anyone know what drivers I should install for it, or are there some special CD ones provided..

Associate
So, I'm getting mine in the morning, anyone know what drivers I should install for it, or are there some special CD ones provided..

There will be some drivers on a disc provided, but its probably best to check ATI's website for any updates to those drivers.

Back
Top Bottom