***Official Squad Thread***

Soldato
OP
I play at 4K, all settings on epic, except shadows medium, i get mostly 60fps on my rtx 2080 super, only thing i would like to see in graphics settings is a resolution scaler, so i can keep my 4k native res, and then like adjust the slider to like 80%, as if i run games at anything other than monitors native 4k, colours all seem washed out.

Can you not use supersampling?

Soldato
No, i want to go the other way, keep my 4K native resolution, and then chouse on a resolution slider something like 80%, so it lowers games res slightly instead of the monitor doing it, supersampling does it the other way, and highers the games resolution, if supersampling went minus that would do the job thou.

Soldato
No, i want to go the other way, keep my 4K native resolution, and then chouse on a resolution slider something like 80%, so it lowers games res slightly instead of the monitor doing it, supersampling does it the other way, and highers the games resolution, if supersampling went minus that would do the job thou.
Dssl is what you need from Nvidia

Soldato
OP
Have to wait for Epic to fully implement it into the engine and then Squad will have to either complete another engine upgrade which takes a long time and a lot of resources or if they get lucky they can pull just DSSL on its own and add it to squad. Either way DSSL 3 will probably be here sooner!

Soldato
OP
Seen a few people being a little lost in Squad in another thread so this video might help some of you newer guys:

Any questions then feel free to ask away.

Associate
Their revised roadmap for this year and next.

roadmap-1001.jpg

Soldato
Squad runs really well, much better than ARMA 3 in my experience - you should have absolutely no issues judging by your sig :)
Is it worth the £28ish on cdkeys now? Watched a few video tutorials last night and it seems really similar to arma3 but with some hell let loose team work mixed in with the different roles etc.

Back
Top Bottom