*****Official Star Wars: The Old Republic Thread*****

Associate
Even if you're account isn't locked, if you don't know your security answer to log in then what's the difference?

Both will require a lengthy call to CS.

for lots of people the log in screen of the game is asking security questions which do not even have answers i.e were not questions you picked when you set up your account.

Associate
Even if you're account isn't locked, if you don't know your security answer to log in then what's the difference?

Both will require a lengthy call to CS.

Well its asking me a question on my phone as it doesnt recognise the phone im using but my PC should be fine. So I dont want to go locking myself out with random guesses when I could wait a few hours, finish work and hopefully be able to login on the PC.

Just in case tho, is their phone line 24 / 7? It doesnt say what hours its open?

Soldato
Dunno about textures but AA is still disabled ingame, you need to add the line to the ini or force it through your card software.
Okey doke, ill try that when I get home.

I've heard it's easier to force AA with Nvid cards, but more problematic with ATI ones.

The texture problem was that it looked worse with high textures compared to medium - the options were screwed up in the beta - which is why many people have been complaining about the poor texture quality.

Hopefully I can get to max level with a couple of characters, by then a few good skyrim mods should be out - perhaps some DLC - do another skyrim runthrough - then back to TOR when most of the community is a higher level & some additional end game content has been released.

That's the next "some" months of gaming planned ;).

Soldato
Last i heard forcing it through CCC works perfectly fine, it was forcing it with nvidia's control panel that supposedly had issues (unknown what issues and how accurate this even is).

Back
Top Bottom