• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Associate
I know this isn't the right thread, but when I run the program, choose settings and then start, I get the loading screen, then it just flashes. I start hearing the music playing but just have the flashing title screen with the wireframe dragon. Google hasn't helped. Any ideas? I wanted to do a run on my 480 before putting in the 680 :(

Man of Honour
Would be useful to have clockspeeds in the results table so we can see those people whose results are outside the normal range for those settings *cough*

Associate
i7 950 @ 4.2GHz @ 1.38v, Single Evga 3Gb 580 @ 960/2025 @ 1.15v

Was hoping to sneak past CivilDrone with that run but afraid not lol, not much more to give now but had these cards a while so might contemplate a modded bios for more volts as they only hit mid 40's with this bench.
Edit: Also went back to Afterburner 2.2.0 beta 15 as could not get on with the new Precision X.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
WOW - scores updated and looks like the NVIDIA GTX680 has taken the topspot in the single GPU 1080p results - nice overclocking khemist !

As before if your not listed you didn't follow the rules....

Hmmm off now to play some more ME3 :)

Hi

You got me down as having 7970's - got 7950's :D

Updated ! :) sorry about that - I needed some more caffeine at that point lol

Associate
My highest so far is 2062 @ 1920x1080. I'm still trying to find the highest stable overclock, so I'm not going to post an official score at the moment. It seems that Heaven 3 is a lot more sensitive than 3DMark11 when it comes to overclocks, which at least allows me to ensure it's stable.

Soldato
Fixed mine - results below (1920*1080):

GPU Validation: http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/zk5gn/

clockspeeds.jpg

gpuzb.jpg

results1m.jpg

i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz; MSI GTX 680

Last edited:
Soldato
There must be something wrong with Imgur servers, once I quote your post and manually copy and paste the links in the browser, all images show up.

Not on the forum until then, though.

Soldato
is that better. I think I am having a blonde moment if I am missing something I should be doing?

It really isn't that hard.

1) Post your config and overclocks.
2) Screenshot with benchmark results and cobblestone in the background (for IQ verification).
3) Screenshot of GPU-Z main tab and link to verification page.

Back
Top Bottom