Official Windows 7 SP1 ISO from Digital River-

Soldato
I found this and thought you guys may want the new media refresh version.

"The Windows 7 ISO images hosted on Digital River is genuine and official version, and the downloads from the server is legal."

http://www.mydigitallife.info/official-windows-7-sp1-iso-from-digital-river/

I was getting 4Mb a sec so it's fast-enjoy :D

edit-opps ..I should have said you can grab all the Win 7 32/64bit versions

Last edited:
Cool, saves having to install a ton of updates. Really annoying with Windows though, even when I've modified the ei.cfg to an OEM version Windows still wouldn't take my OEM key so I had to use a tool to force it to take it.

EDIT: It seems that you can modify the ISO and add OEM SLP files so it activates with the SLIC key out of the box.

Last edited:
Thanks for this.
Would this be the current one with all the updates up-to-date? Because I have a disc with SP1 from a few months ago. If it's likely to be more updates than that then I might as well download.

Thanks..downloading the Windows 7 Home Premium SP1-U ISO (English x64) now..:)

Is there any way i can add my serial key to this ISO so i won't need to type it in everytime i reinstall windows ??

Last edited:
Thanks..downloading the Windows 7 Home Premium SP1-U ISO (English x64) now..:)

Is there any way i can add my serial key to this ISO so i won't need to type it in everytime i reinstall windows ??
RT Seven lite will be able to do this, It'll also let you skip the pointless screens you never need (licenses etc)

Hi rich93, How does one go about doing that. I have a dell, and would like to do that.:)

Sorry for the late reply but I've only just seen this! Anyway, firstly in the ei.cfg you need to change the [Channel] to OEM and [VL] (Volume Licensing) to 1 from 0.

On top of that you need an $OEM$ folder for your particular machine. These can be downloaded here. As mentioned these files should go in a folder called $OEM$ that goes in the sources folder of your Windows 7 disk. Much like using recovery media, when you install this it won't ask for a CD key and will be preactivated by using the SLIC data in your BIOS :) Hope this helps, if you have any questions let me know :)

I've also added latest drivers to my ISO, bringing it to just under 4GB :D

Last edited:
I needed this earlier when my W7 dvd wasn't working..

And then I was having PC problems on another PC so couldn't go download a 'naughty' copy... finally got one to work.. *on it now, but don't want to keep obviouisly*

So either install home prem using my key with one of these iso's or use one of the multiple W7 enterprise DVD's on my desk at work :p

Hi Folks

I'v downloaded the win7 64bit iso.

had planned a fresh install using this, but have wondered if its going to cause problems for me activating later.

I had bought my win7 64bit, from a student website @ reduced price.
But it was listed as an upgrade i think, , , , So do you guys think my upgrade key will be ok with these download iso's ?

Back
Top Bottom