** OH LAWD HE COMIN' - THE KOLINK BIG CHUNGUS IS UNLEASHED **

Associate
Up till now I have preferred a discrete PC case (not brightly lit) that can sit under my desk as not to distract me (or put glare) from the imagine displayed on the monitor (that should be the main thing).

However, as everything is LED these days, I now have LED Razer keyboard (and previously a LED backlit through the keys unbranded keyboard from OCUK), a LED corsair harpoon mouse, A radeon graphics card with the red Radeon LED, a LED cpu cooler, and the discrete case has fine blue LED's (which I cant turn off). I even think that my Gigabyte X570 upper tier mobo has LED's on it. They all clash and use different softwares (gigabyte,corsair,razer etc) to control the lighting - which I don't install as I don't like bloatware that causes conflicts/crashes/needs updating constantly.

However I am now thinking about getting on the glass case with lighting and custom cooling loop and coordinated LED lighting control bandwagon. hence my interest in a glass case that I can look at. To make the most of the effort - I will have to have the case sited suitably so that I can see it - ie. not under the desk but ontop next to the monitor. My question is do people find this distracting when playing games or does it produce glare on the monitor?

Also I need even more desk space (for the case, monitors or multiple moniotrs, and my sons pc monitor next to me when he is home from uni).

Back
Top Bottom