OH NOES!!!

Soldato
OP
Well, i have got my pc "Working" but i cant get the data... and my games are still jerky.... so it wasent:

Hard Drives
Memory
Graphics
Soundcard
PCI Cards

So no idea.....

And i realy want that data back but it dont seem to want to come back to me.....

L_D

L_D

Associate
jcb33 said:
Well, i have got my pc "Working" but i cant get the data... and my games are still jerky.... so it wasent:

Hard Drives
Memory
Graphics
Soundcard
PCI Cards

So no idea.....

And i realy want that data back but it dont seem to want to come back to me.....

Use the trial version of Ontrack Easy Recovery to see if there are files you can recover - http://www.ontrack.com/include/docu...nload.ontrack.com/freedownloads/erdrt_610.exe

Trial will only let you find files - you cant recover without paying for the product. The lite version is about £40 I believe.

Soldato
OP
Well at first i was going to shoot you for linking me to that program :D I double clicked install and my pc rebooted.... and every time i got into windows after that it rebooted, so i reinstalled windows..... but somehow when i got back in the new windows all my files had come back.... well most of them a few were missing and a few were corupt but on the whole i feel like kissing you cuz you inadvertantly by linkin me to that fixed my pc for free :p THANK YOU!!!

Soldato
OP
Nope dident even install on that disk.... Im a bit unsure why a few files are missing... i made a load of avatars the night before it happend and they have all vanished but anything before that date is there..... and mozzilla bookmarks had corupted but a backup i had sorted that

Associate
do a google for "active undelete" makes a good job of recovering data even off partitions that have been scrambled to high heaven and even deleted.

I've had favourable results just using a knoppix cd in the past to get data off drives that refuse to mount in windows.

never give up.

Back
Top Bottom